What is your favorite drink?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
babetoo said:
i like an ice cold beer in a bottle. usually corona with a twist of lime. i do love a bloody mary.

Sol beer in Mexico with a lime wedge! Never drink beer otherwise. Tastes so fresh down there!

Ice water
Kona Blend Coffee
Jasmine Green Tea
Coke Zero
Red Wine
Scotch on the Rocks
Fruit Juice

Poland Springs Lime Seltzer (I stock up when I go to the States)
Glogg made using my grandma's recipe. I like it warm at Christmas time and over the rocks in the summer--we call it Midsommer's Madness. I'll have to dig out the recipe and share it sometime.

Fresh tomato juice (from tomatoes from the garden)
Blueberry juice
BEET juice--I love beet juice

Last edited:
I have fallen in love with Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey. It's love in a bottle. No ice, slightly chilled, straight.

i made a cocktail tonight out of iced tea with lemon and citrus vodka. yummy. gotta be careful though , it could be addicting.

Years back when I was tending bar a friend would bring in his own ice tea and buy shots of Apple Schnapps. Just a thought.

Club soda (8 oz.) on ice with a jigger of balsamic vinegar...I have that as my "wake up" beverage every morning when I log onto the server in Poland...I think it was called switzler back in the threshing days in the midwest. I do use other kinds of vinegar (red wine vinegar, white balsamic, raspberry), but the red balsamic is my favorite.

I just bought pomegranate seltzer ... no sugar, no artificial sweetners, no carbs, no sodium ... but oh so YUMMY! We also love sweet tea, homemade lemonade, and lately I've been making iced coffee in my Keurig that I'm loving.

for me it's iced tea.

not the sickeningly sweet, chemical tasting stuff that comes in a can or bottle from nestea, lipton, or snapple (although i still drink those if i can get a half glass of ice water to cut it down), but real brewed rea that is then cooled and iced.

i especially like when we go to a restaurant that has real brewed iced tea. sometimes, you can tell it's simply chinese black tea, or just plain ol' lipton or barry's tea bags, but a good, homemade iced tea is a delight to me.

These days, I love Bailey's on the rocks. It has always been one of my favorites and is especially enjoyable during the summer.

I like my drinks pretty sweet, get really drunk really fast if I drink dry wines, beer or low sugar drinks. I like Vodka and Redbull the most at the moment but could do with a good ruby port right now. It's freezing!!!!!!
On the flip side, I can't stand Gin!

Favourite...

Cockail = Old Fashioned
Straight up = Baileys
Summer = Pimms!

Red wine > rose > white.

Hot drink = TEA!! Obviously! :D

Short answer
Beer

Long answer will depend upon what I'm eating
A scorchingly bitter IPA with spicy Mexican foods
A light Belgian White like Hoegarden or Blanche de Chamblee with sushi or light fish dishes
A dry Irish stout with clams or pan seared scallops
I love Pilsner Urquell with Thai food
An English pale ale with a grilled steak with a mushroom sauce
A Barleywine or Old Ale with VERY good cheese(aged cheddars, stilton or aged gruyere)
and an Imperial Stout with most desserts

Number 1 favorite drink: Ice cold milk, and put it in a clean glass!

Grapefruit Juice

Spicy V8 with a splash of Sriracha and dill weed

Home made lemonaide

Eggnog

malted milk

Strawberry malt

French Vanilla malt with nutmeg

Hot cocoa

Have never had an alcoholic beverage that I could stand the taste of. I'm extra sensitive to the flavor of alcohol. Tastes nasty to me.

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

For my birthday I received a bottle of St Germaine elderflower liquor, it tastes so good.

Back
Top Bottom