What is your favorite drink?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I finally found a mixer for vodka that didn't ruin the taste of the mixer, and that is apple juice. You're aware the vodka is there, but the apple juice still tastes like apple juice.

I like V8 for a bloody mary using celery flakes or seeds (no salt needed), worcestershire or lite soy sauce. A bartender friend would bring in his own mix with long skinny green beans and a couple of shrimp. Good stuff!

Bottle of wine, fruit of the vine, when you gonna let me get sober? Let me alone. Let me go home. Let me go home and start over.

Sir_Loin_of_Beef said:
Bottle of wine, fruit of the vine, when you gonna let me get sober? Let me alone. Let me go home. Let me go home and start over.

Pain in my head, got bugs in my bed, my pants are so old that they shine. Out on the street I tell the people I meet, to buy me a bottle of wine.

Chorus.

While we're at it... 1 tequila, 2 tequila, 3 tequila, 4, 5 tequila, 6 tequila, 7 tequila, more!, 8 tequila, 9 tequila, 10 tequila, floor!!! Lalaladida

But after one round with Jose Cuervo, I caught my boots tapping 'long with the beat. And after two rounds with Jose Cuervo, that band was sounding pretty darn good to me.

Oh, heavens! Bill, Slivovits? I love it, but can't drink it any more! Good story. Anyway, wine, dry. Don't care if it is red or white or even a pink (not most, they're too sweet). If I had my way it would be a good rum & coke in the winter and gin and tonic in the summer. But after shaming myself, I stick to wine.

Black current juice
Spicy V8 mixed with a tiny bit of Clausen dill pickle juice, a little lime juice, worcestershire sauce, siriacha (or tabasco depending on my mood), and black pepper.
Lime water

When I used to drink alcohol, the only drinks I found tolerable were a homemade strawberry meed that some friends of mine made, Booker's bourbon, Smirnoff Ice and Mike's hard Limeade. Pretty much everything else tasted nasty and beer and tequila were probably the worst to me. Booker's or the homemade strawberry meed are probably tied for closest to being liked.

Green apple margaritas...yum!

But every now and then for those stressful days Jack D...naked! hahaha (smiling innocently)

I finally found a mixer for vodka that didn't ruin the taste of the mixer, and that is apple juice. You're aware the vodka is there, but the apple juice still tastes like apple juice.

Doesn't Smirnoff green apple vodka taste like apple already?

I like rum and coke with a cigar, but better yet is evaporated milk with chocolate liquor, splash of vodka and splash of some sweet bubbly soda on the rocks.
I have to say though, as of lately The Russian Standard, Platinum vodka has been my drink of choice. It is absolutely the best vodka ever.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom