What is your favorite drink?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My normal waking hours are from 10am to 2am each day, so I'm still drinking my ice coffee that I love so much.

It's "Bolthouse Farms Mocha Cappuccino". OMG, I love this stuff! Thick, creamy, mocha tasting goodness.

I like rum and coke with a cigar, but better yet is evaporated milk with chocolate liquor, splash of vodka and splash of some sweet bubbly soda on the rocks.
I have to say though, as of lately The Russian Standard, Platinum vodka has been my drink of choice. It is absolutely the best vodka ever.

Wow, evaporated milk...really?? I don't much care for the taste of it but...wow. I've never heard of a drink that uses evaporated milk. Hmm, learn something new everyday..lol.

Speaking of chocolate liquor.... Godiva is the best I've had. The others tasted like watered down chocolate with alcohol added. Godiva is really good.

Wow, evaporated milk...really?? I don't much care for the taste of it but...wow. I've never heard of a drink that uses evaporated milk. Hmm, learn something new everyday..lol.

Speaking of chocolate liquor.... Godiva is the best I've had. The others tasted like watered down chocolate with alcohol added. Godiva is really good.

Wow it is, i was also really surprised. And you are corect Godiva it is, yum.

Tequila on the rocks (usually 1800 Reposado)
Caipiroska de uva
Dark German or Mexican Beer
Bloody Mary (spicy)

and to VanillaBean....I also really like Killians Red

Wow it is, i was also really surprised. And you are corect Godiva it is, yum.

I'll have to try the Godiva. One of my favourite drinks is a Cocoa Cognac, which is first cousin to a brandy Alexander.

Cocoa Cognac:

~6 ounces milk
1 ounce creme de cacao or chocolate liquer
1 ounce Cognac

Pour it all over ice in a shaker. Shake it until it is frothy. Strain it into a tall glass. Yum, but be careful. It's one of those drinks that goes down way too smooth and you can accidentally drink the whole thing in no time flat.

I love red wine. I don't really enjoy strong cocktails but I recently discovered I do like champagne cocktails.... or maybe I just like champagne? probably

Favourite Thirst Quenchers & Beverages

There are many factors to take into consideration, however, here is a mini list of several :

1) Santiago Ruiz 2010 Alberiño White Wine - Galicia, Spain
2) Vega Sicilia 1989 Único Red Wine - Valladolid, Castilla León, Spain
3) Sparkling Water with a piece of Lime ( Italian San Pelligrino or Vichy from Barcelona )
4) Club Soda
5) Red wine: 100% Sangiovese Grape - Italia
6) White wine: 100% Albariño Pazo de Señorans, Galicia, Spain
7) Freshly juiced Pineapple Juice
8) Champagne - France
9) Cava - Sant Sadurni D´Anoia, Barcelona Designation
10) Prosecco - Fruili ( Italian white sparkling wine )
11) Espresso ( café ) Iced in summer and hot in winter
12) Cocktail: Mojito with Aged Cuban Rum
13) After dinner cordial: Carlos V Brandy - Jerez de La Frontera, Cádiz, Spain
14) Grappa
15) Ricard aperitif ( France )
16) Ouzo ( when having Meze )
17) Oak aged Golden Tequila - a shot
18) A Margarita with Mexican
19) A black beer with Mexican and / or when having German or Swiss sausages

M.C.

Last edited:
Back