What Is Your Favorite Type of Drink?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Whats Your Favorite Alcoholic Drink?

• Beer!

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Straight shots!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mixed Drinks!

• Rice Wine! (saki)

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • I DONT drink jerk! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Mixed drink made by a hot guy!

• Mixed drink made by an attractive woman!

• Forget the drink! Give me the bartender!!! WOOO HOOO!

• Martini!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wine!

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Peach Colada!!!!!!
Blend
1/2 pitcher ice
2 scoops of vanilla ice cream
2 oz. rum
2 oz. Peach schnapps
1/2 - 1 can of cream of coconut (to your taste)

Well it all depends on my mood. Most of the time I enjoy vodka and grapefruit juice but if I'm out and enjoying the night I like margaritas. Hope the spelling is right.:)

Lava Flow
Lava Flow is quickly becoming the favorite Hawaiian drink.
Ingredients:

1 oz Light rum
1 oz Malibu rum
2 oz Strawberries
1 Banana, ripe but not overripe
2 oz Pineapple juice unsweetened
2 oz Coconut cream
Preparation: Blend strawberries and the two rums in a blender into a smooth paste. Pour the paste into a hurricane glass. Rinse the blender. Blend banana, coconut cream, and pineapple juice in blender until smooth. Pour this mixture into the glass with the rums SLOWLY. The strawberry/rum mix should creep up the sides of the glass to make a wonderful looking (and tasting) summertime cocktail!

wasabi said:
Lava Flow
Ingredients:

1 oz Light rum
1 oz Malibu rum
2 oz Strawberries
2 oz Coconut cream
Preparation: Blend strawberries and the two rums in a blender into a smooth paste. Pour the paste into a hurricane glass. Rinse the blender. Blend banana, coconut cream, and pineapple juice in blender until smooth. Pour this mixture into the glass with the rums SLOWLY. The strawberry/rum mix should creep up the sides of the glass to make a wonderful looking (and tasting) summertime cocktail!

YUMMY!!!! I'll try it next!!

23.gif

I enjoy any good alcohol. When its summer..... beer and mixed drinks. Winter I enjoy beer and wine. :)

Midori Sour

3.0 oz.
clear.gif
Melon liqueur
1.5 oz.
clear.gif
Sweet and Sour mix
Stir and serve over ice.

I also like Mai Tais, but Midori Sours are my favorite.

:) Barbara

Last edited:
Wasabi - Could you toss one of those lava flows my way? Better yet, I'll just fly on over and pick it up myself!
volcano.gif

Barbara L said:
Midori Sour

3.0 oz.
clear.gif
Melon liqueur
1.5 oz.
clear.gif
Sweet and Sour mix
Stir and serve over ice.

I also like Mai Tais, but Midori Sours are my favorite.

:) Barbara

Btw you might like this: a friend of mine buy's a six of mikes hard and a bottle of midory. Basically what we do is take out a few sips, refill with midori and you instantly have some pretty good sours.

As for my preference choosing from the list I guess in first place it would be beer, but Im VERY picky when it comes to beer. Followed by that it's Sake which is what I used to bring to parties when I worked in insurnace (the buisness had given me a sensitive stomache) and I just find it a really soothing and tasty drink. Followed by that it would be "shots" but moreso "on the rocks".

my 2 favorites are margaritas and ice cold shots of jeagar.
but i love red wines, cosmos and German beers, too.

wasabi said:
Lava Flow
Ingredients:

1 oz Light rum
1 oz Malibu rum
2 oz Strawberries
2 oz Coconut cream

This is VERY good. But, anyone else wanting to try this. Freeze the rums and put your pineapple juice in the frig. It doesn't taste as good warm.

If I had to pick just one then I guess it would be beer, but a good vodka martini or straight vodka or gin and tonic is always welcome. Oh wine, I can't forget wine. Shoot OK I can't just pick one.

I am moving this to the beverage forum.

Edited to say that all my choices should be poured by an attractive female :cool:

Back
Top Bottom