What is your vodka of choice?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crankin

Senior Cook
So far I've tested Absolut, Skyy, and Grey Goose (regular Absolut, citrus Skyy, citrus Grey Goose, and regular Grey Goose). So far I can say that I enjoy the citrus Grey Goose the most, whether it is mixed with something or just with a little bit of club soda. What are your preferences for vodka whether it is flavored or not? Is Ketel One a really good choice? I might try that next.

Ketal One is a good choice. If I am somewhere that does not have Grey Goose (my first choice) then I will get Ketal One. I also enjoy Belvedere. Absolute and Skyy I would drink only in mixed drinks. On the rocks (my preference) I would not bother with them.

we keep smirnoff in the house for mixing .. i dont drink it ..
goose is in here also .. but usually only use it for tonics ..

I'm just a beer drinker now when it's quittin' time, not that I still don't like other beverages, I've just simplified things :neutral:

Besides, I hated running to the grocery store all the time for olives:LOL:

I'm just a beer drinker now when it's quittin' time, not that I still don't like other beverages, I've just simplified things :neutral:

Besides, I hated running to the grocery store all the time for olives:LOL:

I just bought some jumbo olives hoping they'd be good for my martinis. Then I found out that they had pits in them..... :(

I just bought some jumbo olives hoping they'd be good for my martinis. Then I found out that they had pits in them..... :(

How many toothpicks did it take you to discover that?

:ROFLMAO: Just jokin' :)

Grey Goose....Belvedere....Chopin...Ice Cold and Straight up!

Absolute or Smirnoff (100 Octane) for mixing...

No flavors please........

I'm looking for Khortytsa (sp?) From the Ukraine....Big in parts of Europe...

Last edited:
I'll second the Chopin and the Grey Goose.... havn't tried the Belvedere

Grey Goose....Belvedere....Chopin...Ice Cold and Straight up!

Absolute or Smirnoff (100 Octane) for mixing...

No flavors please........

I'm looking for Khortytsa (sp?) From the Ukraine....Big in parts of Europe...

i'm not much of a drinker of the harder stuff, but i was partial to stoli years ago. this was the real stuff, sent home from an old friend's dad who was doing business in the old soviet union.

Pretty much the same thing GB said!

Vodka is my poison. The only drink that I can have several of during an evening and not wake up with a headache!

If I am mixing, I am not picky.

If I am shooting or drinking straight, I like VOX, Stoli, or SKYY.

Vodka can be a real thing of beauty though. I LOVE a good lemon sorbet drizzled with freezered vodka.

How do you pronounce Ketel one? Is like "Kettle" One? Or is it "Ket-all" One?

Last edited:
Popov & tonic for the weekday go-to vodka. Other than that, Stoli, Grey Goose, Ketel One up. Three Olives isn't too bad either.

Absolut is good for cleaning carburators.:LOL:

According to a 1-800 number from their website..You are 100% Correct!!
Next time MrsGB tells me i said i would do something and I tell her I never said that and we are fighting over who is correct I will tell her to call the K One 800 number and they will tell her I am 100% correct :LOL:

Next time MrsGB tells me i said i would do something and I tell her I never said that and we are fighting over who is correct I will tell her to call the K One 800 number and they will tell her I am 100% correct :LOL:

:ROFLMAO: Or just tell her to call me...I'll back ya up!!:cool:

Back
Top Bottom