Here Here for the Pinot! Coming from Oregon where the Pinot Noir is King, I have to say really, any of the Oregon reds are good. I'm not sure the selection you have at the ready for you Home Chef but I would suggest the following ...
* Big Fire, Pinot Noir by R. Stewart (OR) ... OK, the name got me to taste and the taste got me to buy again!!
* Jest Red, Table Red (CA) ... their Jest White rocks as well
* Cab / Merlot blend, Columbia Crest (OR)
* Big House Red, Table Red (CA) ... again, their table White is great!
* Red Truck, Table Red, themakerisonthetipofmytongue - ugh (CA) ... again picked up because of the label but will buy in bulk because of the taste.