What's Your Favorite Condiment in a Bloody Mary

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tomato juice, better is V8, better is Spicy V8, best is Tabasco Brand Bloody Mary Mix, horseradish, worcestershire, tabasco, lime juice, black pepper, celery stick, 2 shots of vodka. Just made one, on the rocks!

There is a restaurant in NY that serves it with a celery stick, lime wedge and skewered pepperoni. I have made them with tomato juice/V-8, tobasco, worcestershire, horseradish, dash of lime juice and fresh black pepper........... obviously, vodka

I love shrimp in them, too! Man, that sounds good right now!

Last edited:
I'm far from being a tea-totaler but Virgin Marys seem to be a more efficacious thirst quencher. A stiff dose of Tabasco seems to compensate for the flat taste of low sodium V8 and the addition of some lemon juice + perhaps some horse radish makes the drink a dandy accompaniment to chilled boiled shrimp or clams on the half shell.

No salad for me, either. :rolleyes: Just V8, Cholula or Tapatío hot sauce and a little salt.

There is a restaurant in NY that serves it with a celery stick, lime wedge and skewered pepperoni. I have made them with tomato juice/V-8, tobasco, worcestershire, horseradish, dash of lime juice and fresh black pepper........... obviously, vodka

I love shrimp in them, too! Man, that sounds good right now!

Vanilla - mix up a batch and I'll help you
drink them :)

Back
Top Bottom