Whats your Poison?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nay,He was a creep,and I have told him so, many times,even the last time I saw him,over,well over 20 years ago.I don't miss him,sorry to say,I don't miss anyone in my very disfunctional family,I have someone who loves me and many good friends and I'm always making new friends daily,that is enough for me,Having a title of a family can sometimes be over-rated.You just can't miss something that has never been there. :cry:

enough with this morbid tale,do you want ta here the fishing stories (2)? 8)

Hey Flame.... youre a redhead?? I LOVE redheads!!! And I really like freckles too.
3.gif
I cant explain why.... I just do.
Anyhew, back to talking about drinks.... I JUST found out that vodka has NO carbs!! :shock: Heck, beer has a good amount AND the carbination gets me puffy.
10.gif
I think Im sticking to vodka with some diet pop or something sugar-free.
24.gif

What do you guys think?

drinking

ok,drink your vodka with whatever you like.my theory,mixing could only make it taste better,I have mixed with it all,always looking for a new twist to a favorite standby mixer. yup,red,flaming red,hence the name. ;) some freckles,but more on my back,chest and legs,now some odd reason,none on my face, :? and I only got them on my legs after I used sunscreen,while we went floating down the colorodo river 1 year in one of those crazy innertube foat events, :roll: I never used any sunscreen,my native blood,kept me from always burning much,tan like crazy though,but they put this bullfrog sunscreen on and I burnt,where ever this nasty stuff was,BAD, :cry: but since then I get more and more freckles on my legs,weird.anyhow< how come you have more of a smiley collection then me even if I pull up the more emoticons thing,which only shows one more,and I can't seem to use the ones I have fron various other places I have,IE: email-sights,smiley central,hotbar,etc.I'm jealous. :mrgreen:

Ladies and Deadly Sushi,

Try Sky Vodka with cranberry juice (perhaps a sugar free cranberry juice-they have lots of those in the market now). It's totally awsome! :P

Dina

Sugar-free cranberry juice? Hmmmm..... I shall look for it!
Flame.... look for a topic called "BE CAREFUL OF SOME SMILEY SITES". It should have links for smilies that I use. :D
Also, are you married? Do you want to get married? :D Sorry, red hair is my weakness.
4.gif

I did,and I HAD smileycentral.com,I also had to take my machine to the shop,to have it repaired because of smiley. :cry: I stick to what I know and I'm very hesitant to look for other new sights.

hello sushi,
do you feel the drums,pounding in your head?
is the world at a funny little angle?
do you feel like warmed over dog-s**t?
and stuffed animals! what ever were they stuffed with?Did you give Howard Stern an earfull,about" stuffed"animals?
I'm sorry that you were bored and lonely.
hope you have a better day,Sir Banana Dance-alot.

Sir Banana Dance-alot? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Well, I went to add something to my last post, and then POOF! My original message was errased! Rats! Oh well. :?
Actually Flame I dont feel that bad now. I made a hotdog, and waaaa-LA... I feel alright! :D

my roomy like greasy cheeseburgers as a chaser for those well indulged drinking bouts.yuk!I've always found having a glass of champagne my soothing elixer,I just love those little bubbles.MMMMMMMMM..yum

Ok, Im quitting drinking. I got SO drunk last night, I dont remember anything. I just have this horrible feeling that I made a HUGE jerk out of myself. I hope its not true. :oops: I got up this morning and poured out all my boose. The more I think about last night.... I think I said some horrible stuff. Not good. Im afraid to talk to my neighbors. :cry: Then today I found out that one of my friends father died. He had liver cancer from drinking too much.

That's too bad about your friend Sushi.....and well I am not giving you any sympathy for your doing cause it's your own fault!! Now if it was me though I just know you would give it too me....kidding. You know anytime I go out I have that feeling to! I don't think I ever do anything REALLY bad, I just feel stupid about it all. BUT I'm not letting my BEER win the Battle!!!!

I do hope you feel better later...or sooner....that was backwards but you get it!

Tanis

Back
Top Bottom