Whats your Poison?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hmmmmm..... tequila or a margarita!! or a mike's hard cranberry lemonade... OR a hard margarita.... mike's hard limeade w/a shot of tequila! mmmmmmmmmmmm

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Though, I DO laugh at my jokes more.
1.gif
Did I ever tell you that you are a goof?! LOL

:) Barbara

I'm not going to read the zillion pages, so please forgive me if I'm repeating a recipe. But for pure fun:

Make ahead frozen drinks.

1 12-oz can frozen fruit juice concentrate
12 oz distilled liquor
24 oz lemon lime soda pop (diet will work)

Mix, put in a plastic bowl in the freezer over night. It will freeze to the correct consistency if you stick to the proportions (if you skimp on the booze, it will freeze hard instead of slushy). I use the juice can as a measuring cup.

The origins of this recipe is limeade, rum, and 7up for a frozen dacquiri.
Most popular I've found is cranberry juice & vodka (lemon lime soda is the given for all the combinations) -- a frozen seabreeze
Grapefruit, vodka -- frozen greyhound
Grapefruit, gin -- frozen
OJ, Vodka -- frozen screwdriver

These are always popular, especiallly in hot weather, and leave your hands free to do other things.

I love wine, but wine doesn't like me. :x After one glass, it's headache time, dunno why... same thing with wine coolers. Though, I do love Zima (the citrus one).. that has no bad effects.

Other than that, I love drinks mixed with vodka... like a lot of you. My fav is with 7-up or club soda.. with a nice thick wedge of lemon or lime. Absolut Citron is great with plain club soda. The only juice I really like with it is cranberry. When I'm feeling really special, I love to make frozen White Russians (ice cream, kahlua, and of course voddie). I also like bloody mary's... with the tobasco, worcestershire, then shake.. pour into a tall glass filled with ice.. garnish with tall celery stalk and skewered red/green/or yellow pepper strips and pepperoni chunks.. yummay! :P

Alcohol of Choice

When I go to Norway for a family reunion, wine and beer are always on the table, they are considered a food group there. I particularly like, after dinner the Norwegian aqaviet, not the Sweedish. Here at home, since I cannot find the aqaviet here, I prefer a good brandy after dinner. Do not like mixed drinks. On the week-ends at a brunch love bloody marys.

:mrgreen: :LOL: GO DUCKS - first game on Saturday

Aloha From Blue Ridge Telecom

Yaeger Bombs

Shot of Yeager with a glass of redbull

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom