White Merlot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

amber

Executive Chef
I was trying to think of a unique gift for my sisters' birthday and found a bottle which was unique looking to me. Since I live in Maine, this bottle caught my attention because it was shaped like a lobster. The wine was a white merlot, which was new to me. I've only known merlot to be red. Apparently white merlot is what used to be called "blush" and now called "rose`", ( as the website explains, it's actually Zinfindel) but the idea of packaging this wine in a bottle that is shaped like a lobster was perfect because once you cook a lobster it turns reddish. If the wine is not good, she can always fill it up with colored water! I love unique bottles.

http://www.supermarketguru.com/page.cfm/184

Oh sorry, no the link doesnt have the bottle on it. I actually saw the bottle at GNC ( General Nutrition Center), here in my home town. Bummer huh, I should have had a website with the picture of the bottle.

texasgirl said:
If it tastes like Zinfendel, it should be good. Bummer, I wanted to see the lobster :eek:)

When I get the bottle I'll have to post a pic:) Last time I was there at GNC, there was two bottles. Lets hope there is still at least one there. I want it, my sisters' b-day is on Halloween, and she loves lobster!

I just took a ride out to GNC and they still had two bottles left. I bought one. The cashier said "oh you'll love this". Too bad I wont be drinking lol. Anyway, I'll try to post a picture of it tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom