Would you use?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
i'm not sure where to post this, please move if necessary.

Bacon Vodka

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry if i stepped on your post sweetie. this really sounds interesting. bacon shots!! i think they should be warmed LOL

sorry if i stepped on your post sweetie. this really sounds interesting. bacon shots!! i think they should be warmed LOL

No apology necessary.

Funny how a product will pop up on everyone's radar at the same time. I saw it mentioned on TV last night as well.

No apology necessary.

Funny how a product will pop up on everyone's radar at the same time. I saw it mentioned on TV last night as well.
hmmmmmmmmmmm i haven't seen it on tv yet

hmmmmmmmmmmm i haven't seen it on tv yet

I was watching the Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien and he mentioned it in his monologue.

He said it was made in Washington state and that the hardest part of making it was getting the pigs drunk... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL:

I was watching the Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien and he mentioned it in his monologue.

He said it was made in Washington state and that the hardest part of making it was getting the pigs drunk... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ok :ermm:

:LOL:

I prefer my regular vodka, I like to mix it with either white grapefruit juice or cranberry juice. Yummy!

:wacko: No bacon, please :wacko:

Back
Top Bottom