Your favourite liqueurs/spirits and mixer with them!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tanya

Assistant Cook
By liqueurs/spirits I mean things which generally dont come in a pint glass or wine glass. :P

I would have to say Jagermeister/ Southern Comfort are my favourites and my favourite drink would be a Jagerbomb which is a shot of Jager dropped into an energy drink.

I also like chocolate russians, chocolate milk for adults. mmm :angel:

not a big fan of mixed drinks - bourbon and water is my usual "mixed" libation. But I have to admit I like a nice vodka and Midori (melon liqueur) when it's hot out.

I like peppermint schnapps and red cinnamon schnapps...if those count as liqueurs. I love a shot of Bailey's or butter shots straight up, or a shot of creme de menthe or amaretto over vanilla ice cream.

Good tequila!!!!! Straight or in a Margarita
Bailey's in coffee
Butterscotch Schnapps and Bailey's (Slippery Nipple)

I like peppermint schnapps and red cinnamon schnapps...if those count as liqueurs. I love a shot of Bailey's or butter shots straight up, or a shot of creme de menthe or amaretto over vanilla ice cream.

Butter shots sounds delicious.
Infact, I love all of what youve just mentioned haha :P I bought a bottle of Amaretto earlier actually..

In the summer, when I have mint coming out my ears, nothing beats an ice cold mojito. Otherwise, rum and whatever I have in the fridge.

Bourbon on the rocks is my favorite, decent tequila straight up or in a traditional margarita is second, rum with fresh fruit juice and ice is nice on a hot summer evening.

...but at my favorite Spanish restaurant I like to end the meal with a cordial glass of Licor 43.
I used to love that stuff when I was stationed in Spain. I also liked Ponche Caballero in my cafe con leche.

Right now I like Captain Morgan shots and have been dabbling in various martinis and cocktails now that I'm getting my bar set up at home.

I love mojitos and Pimms cups in the summer. I do Makers & Coke the Captain and Coke or gin & tonics at other times.

Shooter - good tequila every time!
I drink Jim Beam mixed with a citrus soda, usually diet!
The owner of a local bar my wife & I frequent was pretty excited one nite about a certain bottle. I asked what it was and he poured me a glass. Needless to say, I was at the liquor store on the way home grabbing a bottle. It is Van Gogh Double Espresso Vodka. Delicious straight up and also in coffee.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom