Anyone know frappacino recipes??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
I love, LOVE, Starbucks white chocolate mocha frappaccino. Anyone got and recipes that can help me make these at home??

Thank you amy! Is there a way to make it white chocolater? I don't know if there is a white chocolate liquid.

I have been making fraps with a cup and half or so of milk,a half to full teaspoon of instant coffe in a quarter cup or so of hot water,then cool, and several Tbs of Hershey's chocolate syrup. Add a pkt or 2 of Splenda or spoon of sugar. Blend in blender with lots of ice. Hershey's makes a light as well as sugar free syrup. Costs bundles less than the chain variety and drastic cut in calories. After going to a Starbucks website and checking out the # of calories and fat grams in the Mocha frap, I decided to do my own. have fun!

Reviving an old thread. Don't laugh, @ 57 I just had my first Starbucks Frappacino a couple of months back, and the DD too. Now I love them in the hot souther weather. Problem is the cost. i dug up this old thread hoping to find a TnT recipe and didn't. Anyone have a good Mocha Frappe recipe they could share?

Hal

This is so funny. Just yesterday we had my wife's parents over for a fence painting "party" and served iced mocha coffee with lunch. Very nice pick-me-up on a warm day.

Here is a link to a recipe I've used a few times. I think it's pretty good, although I cut back the sugar to 2 tablespoons and skip the whipped cream. You can also adjust the amount of chocolate syrup to your own taste.

How to make homemade Frappuccinos

Oh, and to save time, I make the coffee up ahead of time and store it in the fridge. It actually works better this way because it's already chilled and doesn't melt the ice.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom