Apple juice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Swann

Senior Cook
We have a container of apple juice with all the ususal things on the label on the neck of the bottle it says Concentrate from China! The label says a product of the USA. Very interesting I'd say. I seldom buy juice but I will look at the store bottles from now on to see what they say. The words are on the bottle not the label.

Has anyone noted that?

Interesting. I don't buy apple juice so I hasd never seen that.

So the apple concentrate comes from China and they mix it with water in the USA so it becomes a product of the USA.

I don't see why it should matter much...I often buy all sorts of juices (lychee, mango, guava, strawberry, etc) from Asian markets and they are utterly delicious! :)

Partial

I am partial to mussellmanns for simple reason has been around for long time and our mother preferred it. I am going to check next time to see if it says anything about China. Will be disappointed if it is. I always like to promote anything made here in usa. My own personal reasons.

Partial

I am partial to musselman's for simple reason has been around for long time and our mother preferred it. I am going to check next time to see if it says anything about China. Will be disappointed if it is. I always like to promote anything made here in usa. My own personal reasons. I just checked bottle in fridge no sign of China on it.

Piccolina said:
I don't see why it should matter much...I often buy all sorts of juices (lychee, mango, guava, strawberry, etc) from Asian markets and they are utterly delicious! :)

I know that many juices are from Mexico and some from Asia but I was surprised that the label did not indicate that it was made with concentrate from China. It was only imprinted on the bottle.
It was Chef's Pride from Smart and Final 96 oz size. Tasted fine!

Back
Top Bottom