Best Chocolate Milkshake!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mollyanne

Flour Child
Necessity is the mother of invention (i just made that up :D ) and I NEEDED a chocolate milkshake in this 100 degree weather!

When I looked for the Hershey's chocolate syrup, my daughter said she had squeezed the last drop from the bottle months ago. When I looked for my skim milk...gone. This called for some emergency creativity.

I grabbed what I could find which included my daughter's unsweetened Almond Milk (sweet revenge:-p ) and my Agave Sweetener I had just purchased (after reading about it here in DC) and real cocoa powder, etc....omg....it's better than I have ever tasted before...EVER! Of course, my secret to it's refreshing coldness is in the icecubes.

Bestest and Coldest Chocolate Milkshake!
1/4 blender of icecubes
1/4 blender of Vanilla Icecream
3/4C (or more if needed) Almond Milk
1/4C powdered Cocoa (Hershey's unsweetened)
Big squirt (to taste) of Organic Raw Blue Agave Sweetener

I made a little less than this and didn't measure so all is approximate (real close though) but just do it to taste...I did. I got my Agave Sweetner from Trader Joe's and my daughter got her Almond Milk from Whole Foods.
If you don't have icecream, I'll bet you could add some pure vanilla to the icecubes and almond milk and come up with a close proximity...maybe better ;)

Necessity is the mother of invention (i just made that up :D ) and I NEEDED a chocolate milkshake in this 100 degree weather!

When I looked for the Hershey's chocolate syrup, my daughter said she had squeezed the last drop from the bottle months ago. When I looked for my skim milk...gone. This called for some emergency creativity.

I grabbed what I could find which included my daughter's unsweetened Almond Milk (sweet revenge:-p ) and my Agave Sweetener I had just purchased (after reading about it here in DC) and real cocoa powder, etc....omg....it's better than I have ever tasted before...EVER! Of course, my secret to it's refreshing coldness is in the icecubes.

Bestest and Coldest Chocolate Milkshake!
1/4 blender of icecubes
1/4 blender of Vanilla Icecream
3/4C (or more if needed) Almond Milk
1/4C powdered Cocoa (Hershey's unsweetened)
Big squirt (to taste) of Organic Raw Blue Agave Sweetener

I made a little less than this and didn't measure so all is approximate (real close though) but just do it to taste...I did. I got my Agave Sweetner from Trader Joe's and my daughter got her Almond Milk from Whole Foods.
If you don't have icecream, I'll bet you could add some pure vanilla to the icecubes and almond milk and come up with a close proximity...maybe better ;)

Now you're just toying with my emotions, everyone knows Uncle Bob and I are chocolate junkies :D:D:D so now I will be makin me somathis tomorrow... Thankx girl... ;):)

Back
Top Bottom