Best tasting almond milk?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kitchengoddess8

Sous Chef
I'd love to hear opinions on the best tasting unsweetened almond milk. I'm looking for a good non-dairy, non-soy milk substitute for my matcha tea lattes. I've made my own almond milk in the past, but sometimes it's too much work.

Blue Diamond is my favorite, best flavor texture etc. I have tried Silk too and it is good and to me tastes a bit creamier but is lacking in almond flavor.

Just bought the Blue Diamond unsweetened vanilla and liked it! The real test will be how it tastes with my matcha tea as a warm latte. Will post the results tomorrow!

I also recommend Blue Diamond's Almond Breeze as well. I have several gluten/dairy free recipes that use the chocolate flavour to help the flavour in chocolate cake or brownies and theirs is the most genuine flavour out there.

I also recommend Blue Diamond's Almond Breeze as well. I have several gluten/dairy free recipes that use the chocolate flavour to help the flavour in chocolate cake or brownies and theirs is the most genuine flavour out there.

I would love to have a few of those recipes, as I am gluten intolerant. Would you post them or message them to me?

Sure, no problem. However, right now I am resting a lot and also am a little forgetful so if you don't see them in a couple of days let me know! :)

Update: I didn't love the matcha latte made with the Blue Diamond unsweetened vanilla, even after I added some of my favorite raw honey. I might try making my own almond milk again and see if there's a difference. I think Blue Diamond is best in smoothies and baked goods.

Back
Top Bottom