Coke fountain with 120+ flavors

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

forty_caliber

Admiral of the Texas Navy
Moderator Emeritus
I ran across this Coke soda fountain today while I was in Houston running errands. I've never seen one like it before.

It's an all in one unit making ice in the top. The touch screen allows you to choose your soda of choice. When selected another menu is displayed allowing you to add flavorings. Dasani with lemon anyone?

Attachments

• cokefountain.jpg
    cokefountain.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 389
  • touchscreen.jpg
    touchscreen.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 417
I ran across this Coke soda fountain today while I was in Houston running errands. I've never seen one like it before.

It's an all in one unit making ice in the top. The touch screen allows you to choose your soda of choice. When selected another menu is displayed allowing you to add flavorings. Dasani with lemon anyone?

I've actually seen these types of soda fountains before...once at my college and another time at a Wendy's in New Orleans. They are pretty cool.

I saw a similar Pepsi machine at a Burger King in VA last month.

Every month I buy a 2 litre bottle of Ginger Ale and Seltzer Water. Then I forget I have them and they sit there for about three weeks. I don't buy the soda water because it has salt in it. I like to put a squeeze of lemon in either one when I drink it. :angel:

they have those in mickey d's here in north jersey, except far fewer choices.

i don'think that i could even imagine 120 types of soda.

Can you imagine a machine that allows you to tap 120 different beers!:wacko:

Brew City in Worcester MA has 40 on tap. Probably around 200 bottled offerings too. House of Brewz in Fort Myers Beach FL has 50 on tap, 200 different bottle choices. Those are the two "top dogs" I know of. House of Brewz has a very friendly barkeep too. He'll happily give you shot glass samples if you want to try a couple before picking one. Himself and I were the only two in there one night, wandering in just as they were closing. I have a pretty sharp sense of taste so the guy was having fun testing my taste buds. Nope, didn't DRINK any Buds. ;)

Even though I don't drink pop I think those machines are pretty neat. The Five Guys and Fries up here have them and Himself has a blast mixing and matching. We've seen them at Wegmans (grocery store) too. They must have one in the Akron area too because our son had fun posting a photo of one on his FB page. Gotta admit they may playing with your food right and proper! :)

whenever i've gone to places like that, i've learned to order whatever the sell the most of within the range of what i like.

the 100+ obscure but really good sounding beers in tap have about a pitcher or two of rotten beer sitting in the lines, so if the bartender doesn't pour it off (which i've never seen) you get to drink spoiled beer. :(

Back
Top Bottom