Coke or Pepsi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Coke or Pepsi?

• Coke

Votes: 61 64.2%
  • Pepsi

Votes: 34 35.8%

• Total voters
Don't want anything with asparatime in it which is why I hardly drink the diet. I prefer to drink regular Coke even though I'm not suppose to. Even though I'm newly diabetic, I still drink regular Coke but a lot less of it...just an occasional small glass/half a can of it.

Darlene
If you don't like aspartame, Coke Zero and Coke Zero Cherry are made with Splenda.

:)Barbara

Not a big pop drinker these days. I used to drink pop a plenty back in the day. Now H2O is my preference. If I do partake it's always Diet. Preferably Diet Coke, but it really doesn't matter to me.

Right now I'm on a Pepsi kick, when it starts tasting 'skanky' I'll swap over to Coke until it starts tasting 'skanky' then switch back again.

Dr. Pepper ... or an RC and a moon pie .... Coke ... and a Pepsi maybe once a year for a change.

I hate places that only serve drinks from one vendor/company ... like Jerry Jones and Cowboy "Pepsico" Stadium!

I must admit - I don't drink much soda ... 2-3 litres per year. Most of that is during the autum/winter ... hot Dr. Pepper with cloves, cinnamon sticks and slices of orange and lemon.

Last edited:
Neither. Diet Dr Pepper is my soda of choice. Once in a blue moon I'll get a wild hair for a Big Red or a Root Beer but I dont like Coke or Pepsi.

I don't drink either, but years ago drank Diet Coke.

We were in NYC in '02 and they were doing a Pepsi Challenge like on the TV commercials right there on the street corner. We watched and noticed that mose people picked the Coke. When the Pepsi employee would remove the cover and see it was Coke, they would cover it up very quickly........but more times than not, it was Coke that was selected.

Between pepsi and coke, its pepsi, but if its not around coke will do. Now if the question becomes cok/pepsi vs. sprite, its sprite!

Pepsi for me.

I hate that gritty feeling I get on my teeth when I drink a Coke. Its like there is too much syrup in it.

I try to steer clear of soft drinks these days, but I'm from the South, so coke it is!

lpb

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom