Coke or Pepsi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Coke or Pepsi?

• Coke

Votes: 61 64.2%
  • Pepsi

Votes: 34 35.8%

• Total voters
If I am out, I'll get Coke but at home I drink Pepsi mixed with soda water (50/50). Too sweet. But I also prefer my Coke with lots of ice and even better if it is post-mix like at Hungry Jacks (think that is the same as your Burger King). If it is frozen, it has to be Coke. And never any of the diet or zero stuff. All of those taste awful!

My wife and I are both Coke people. However, I will drink a Pepsi if Coke isn't served. She will not. I would never buy Pepsi over Coke. No way. No how.

I swear, Coke a Cola is one of the few food products I crave on a regular basis. I remember there being times I would wake up at 2 or 3 am and then check the fridge for a Coke. If I was out, a drive to 7-11 was not uncommon.

I could chug the heck out of Coke as well. It's impressive.

RJ

When you live in Atlanta (home to Coca-Cola World headquarters), you have to be a Coke person.

Sorry I don't drink either.
I do occassionaly drink a Barq's rootbeer (Coca-Cola product), but I don't ever keep soda in the house. Only drink it if I go out to eat or something.

I'm kinda a flip-flopper...
I drink Diet Pepsi over Diet Coke.
If I were to drink non-diet (which i dont) I like Coke over Pepsi.
Cherry Coke is great stuff! Haven't even tried Cherry Pepsi, just because I dont like the regular Pepsi.
Ok fine I'm a little hard to please....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom