Egg Cream... Mississippi Style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i've seen it around $2.89 a bottle around here, but that's not including extra shipping.

4 bucks doesn't sound too bad. i love hershey's products (pa. in general), so i would prefer to save the dinero.

i've seen it around $2.89 a bottle around here, but that's not including extra shipping.

4 bucks doesn't sound too bad. i love hershey's products (pa. in general), so i would prefer to save the dinero.

I can't remember where I saw it. I looked up U-Bets and there is this place in Brooklyn. The $4 amt is for a case of 12. The case is $48, that's $4/bottle. I wasn't even thinking of the shipping at that moment. LoL

I just looked up a USA food online grocery site for Australian consumers and a 222g can of Hershey's choc syrup will cost me A$12.29 to get it delievered to Perth and take four to five days.

Think I'll stick to what I can find in the shops!! :)

I just looked up a USA food online grocery site for Australian consumers and a 222g can of Hershey's choc syrup will cost me A$12.29 to get it delievered to Perth and take four to five days.

Think I'll stick to what I can find in the shops!! :)

I would too. LoL

I'm not going to make this drink again, till I have a lot of people in the house. I went through that whole thing of chocolate already. LoL

Ok, I lied. I had to do it again.

I just found U-BET Chocolate Flavor Syrup in Stop N Shop. Totally surprised me. I bought two bottles. I made the Egg Cream with U-Bet. I like Hershey's better. hehehehe

I had another look in the normal shops again today and still can only get two brands - the one I've tried and the cheap no-name and not-normally-very-reliable brand.

Still looking...

Back
Top Bottom