Flavored club soda

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LadyCook61

Master Chef
I have a few flavored syrups from Monin , that I like in club soda or seltzer water. I also like the syrups in milk, and coffee. I even put some blueberry syrup flavor in my yogurt .

Soda water is my friend! It goes into every drink that doesn't have milk in it although I am still trying to find a good chocolate syrup here to do that Egg Cream with.

Seltzer water is good, we used to get some as a treat growing up, root beer flavored. Never cared for club soda plain or flavored.

We call the soda with flavoured syrup "Italian Sodas". We love them around here. We go through bottles of that stuff. My girls like raspberry and strawberry, but I love mine with lime cordial.

We call the soda with flavoured syrup "Italian Sodas". We love them around here. We go through bottles of that stuff. My girls like raspberry and strawberry, but I love mine with lime cordial.

Took the words right out of my mouth! That's what I call them too. They can be made two ways - one, you fill a glass with ice, pour in the flavoring, add milk about 3/4 of the way or so and shake - top off with club soda. OR, just the flavoring and soda.

TATT - how can that not count??? :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom