Fruit puree

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LadyCook61

Master Chef
I just got 4 bottles of Monin Fruit Puree , different flavors, to use in Iced Tea, smoothies, lemonade etc. It is really tasty in the iced tea. I am going to try strawberry puree in the lemonade next time and smoothies.

I just got 4 bottles of Monin Fruit Puree , different flavors, to use in Iced Tea, smoothies, lemonade etc. It is really tasty in the iced tea. I am going to try strawberry puree in the lemonade next time and smoothies.
Sounds good..We picked up some Smuckers Strawberry Lemonade at Cost Co and the kids love it.
kades

Sounds good..We picked up some Smuckers Strawberry Lemonade at Cost Co and the kids love it.
kades

Unfortunately , there is no Costo near me , nor Trader Joe's . Maybe Wegmans would have Smuckers Strawberry Lemonade, better yet, make my own. ;)

Unfortunately , there is no Costo near me , nor Trader Joe's . Maybe Wegmans would have Smuckers Strawberry Lemonade, better yet, make my own. ;)
I wager you could make your own and it would be great..This is really nice..There is a recipe on Paula Deens site for watermelon lemonade..sounds like a winner to me.
kades;)

Back
Top Bottom