Hot Chocolate Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Addie said:
Don't listen to him Kylie. He is just trying to put the weight on all us girls. His recipe is beyond decadent. It is deadly. It will kill your desire for any other chocolate drink. You will find yourself walking through the Outback barefoot in search of that drink. :angel:

Ok, now I have a funny visual of Kylie's avatar walking the outback in search of that chocolate drink. :D

Don't listen to him Kylie. He is just trying to put the weight on all us girls. His recipe is beyond decadent. It is deadly. It will kill your desire for any other chocolate drink. You will find yourself walking through the Outback barefoot in search of that drink. :angel:

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You crack me up Ads :LOL:

Ever since that report came out that chocolate is actualy good for you, we are all in danger of becoming chocoholics. For some reason I don't find that to be a bad thing. I say, let all of us get healthy and fill up on chocolate. :angel:

Thank you Ads and Merstar :)

I must admit it is hard to stop at 2, but we force ourselves to do it :LOL:

Hi,
I adore hot chocolate! Buy a bar of dark chocolate which is at least 70 percent (I prefer 85 percent actually ) and chop or grate or break a few squares into tiny pieces, stir into milk as you are heating in the microwave.Try to stop drooling as you wait for a taste of heaven.

Hi,
I adore hot chocolate! Buy a bar of dark chocolate which is at least 70 percent (I prefer 85 percent actually ) and chop or grate or break a few squares into tiny pieces, stir into milk as you are heating in the microwave.Try to stop drooling as you wait for a taste of heaven.

If you haven't already, go back a few posts in this thread. I posted something similar that I think you would like.:yum:

Seeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Chief,
Just read your thread. Guess who lives about 4miles from the main Lindt factory here in SW France? You have no idea how hard that is....................................they even do chocolate FOR hot Choc drinks
Bring on the snow in the Pyrenees, it's that time of year

Chief,
Just read your thread. Guess who lives about 4miles from the main Lindt factory here in SW France? You have no idea how hard that is....................................they even do chocolate FOR hot Choc drinks
Bring on the snow in the Pyrenees, it's that time of year

I would love/hate to be in your place. Living that close to Lindt would be something that would drive me crazy. Their chocolate is so good.

My recipe is basically a thin ganache that you can drink. Trust me. It satisfies the chocolate lover in you. It's just good for the soul.

You a a very lucky/cursed man.:LOL: It is a sad fact of the universe that as good as chocolate is, our bodies are just not meant to use it as a prime food source:(.

Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Hi,

Drooling already :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom