How do I reproduce Phil'z Mint Mojito coffee?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kbreit

Cook
I had Phil'z Mint Mojito coffee and love it. Recently, I've been trying to reproduce it at home and can't. There are plenty of recipes how to do it online, but none of them seem to be what I remember. Do you know how they make it? If so, I'd love to hear. Here are a few general observations with no guarantee on how to be correct.

• The ratio of creamer to coffee and sugar seems to be key.
  • The real recipe has a richness and creaminess to it. Many recipes call for half and half but I wonder if heavy cream is used instead.
  • Does Philz' leave the mint sit in the creamer so it adds additional mint flavor? I can't seem to get the flavor to come out.

I used to have a cup of coffee in my hand all day. Regular with sugar and half and half. Then when I ran out of half and half, I switched to tea. It was only supposed to be until I could get to the store to buy more half and half.

Well, I never made it there. So I started to drink tea. Now as a kid, my aunt taught me to drink tea with just sugar. Where my mother always put milk (way more) and sugar in it. Today, I still drink it black with just sugar. I don't miss the coffee at all. And without the cream, the pounds stated to come off.

Back
Top Bottom