How do like your coffee?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi, Lee! That's true if you go to Dunkin'. Or at least that's what this old article says.

https://www.boston.com/news/busines...-has-a-limit-and-that-limit-is-new-york-state

We almost never buy coffee on the road unless we're traveling and the hotel coffee bar has swill. Those times, we look for a McD's.

For us it's fresh-ground, fresh brewed coffee in our mugs. When leaving home for a trip we'll even take extra in a thermos. We like our favorite brand of coffee, so we take a little extra effort to make sure that's what we're drinking.

I used to have my coffee with cream and sugar, Then when pregnant with my daughter, the cream gave me indigestion, then little later the sugar made it to sweet so went less and less and now I drink it black. Tried going back and nope it has to be black

Perhaps from habit but, I use a flavored creamer, Jeannie drinks hers black.

When we have breakfast out, we both take sugar and cream.

We, generally, only drink one cup a day.

Ross

This is a blast from the past. Some name long gone from posting, hope they are ok.

Back to coffee. I like good coffee, no scratch that, I like Good Coffee, real brewed individually for a small coffee cup, not 16 ounces mug, you know what I mean. Like real Arab coffee, or real Italian coffee, or real Cuban coffee. Not Starbucks espresso, it’s just as bad as 16 ounces mug.

And if I have to drink 16 ounces mug, I like to add a whole bunch of condensed milk, but then it’s not coffee anymore.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom