How do like your coffee?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GF got this milk frother a few weeks ago to make herself latte's..she loves the thing..she uses the espresso machine to make the coffee, then adds her milk..I've never had to share my espresso before. Not sure how I feel about that..

Attachments

• 71taVVD5wEL._SY679_.jpg
    71taVVD5wEL._SY679_.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 194
Addie, I have no idea what you are on and on about... :huh:

First of all, I will never in my life time understand why someone would simply grab a random glass of unknown liquid off the table and drink from it. That makes no sense whatsoever. Maybe a 3 or 4-year-old would do that, but a 13-year-old? If you were 13, I would assume you knew how to get a glass from the cupboard, go to the faucet, and get your own drink of water.

Second of all, nothing irritates me more than someone who rides their high horse and is so judgmental of others.

It was in a water glass and was straight vodka. It looked like a glass of water. I had been riding my bike and was very thirsty. I thought it was just plain water.

The Starbux out here all open at 4:30 AM.
Sometimes I'm up, the house is quiet so I just load the dog in the car, turn on some morning music and head out before sunrise.

It's a bitter coffee, I prefer anything else but I live through it. It's the drive more than the coffee. Like TAB diet cola. Everyone hated it but drank it anyway.

I get the Venti Dark roast with Xtra creamer and they most always get it wrong.

I also pick up a Pupacinno:

g2qrpeE.jpg

And a Catacinno:

fKZIdNC.jpg

Last edited:
I've been making a lot of lattes at home with the new Gaggia Classic Pro.

Attachments

• 2021-04-13 13.38.33.jpg
    2021-04-13 13.38.33.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 37
We have been drinking coffee from the drip coffee maker. Our trusty old Mokita espresso maker needs a new gasket and a tune up. I have been enjoying my coffee with no cream or sugar and with two ice cubes, so it isn't too hot to drink.

My Coffee tree finally produced ( after like a decade). I still need to roast and brew. I hate coffee but my wife loves it. Im lucky if the amount of beans we got will make a shot glass worth if coffee.

Coffee? Black and bitter, like my heart.
The first time I had coffee at a friend's house, she asked me how I took my coffee. I told her black, no sugar. She said "So you like your coffee like your men?". :ermm: I said "What? Hot and black?" :ohmy: She then said "nope, pure". :LOL:

I will admit to adding half-and-half on occasion. At home, I call that my Dessert Coffee because it's my second cup with no side treat like a cookie. I always add half-and-half when I take a travel mug with me. I don't like black coffee when it gets cold, but I'm fine with it if it has a little cream added in.

We have been drinking coffee from the drip coffee maker. Our trusty old Mokita espresso maker needs a new gasket and a tune up. I have been enjoying my coffee with no cream or sugar and with two ice cubes, so it isn't too hot to drink.
The Starbucks here still don’t allow self serve creaming and sugar. They always forget to put it in at the drive thru so bring my own mainly to cool it down.

Weened myself off sugar.

We have a Keurig and the COSTCO coffee is pretty good but visiting friends when camping like the McDonalds best as do I.

DIY Starbucks this morning

Attachments

• 5561CA3C-3D24-4986-911C-1AD1FD30FFF2.jpg
    5561CA3C-3D24-4986-911C-1AD1FD30FFF2.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 35
Back
Top Bottom