How do like your coffee?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

di reston

Sous Chef
In Italy, they say that a good coffee should be dark as night, as hot as hell and sweet as love......so says Michele Bachunia. What are your views on the suject? The main point is the quality of the coffee grounds should meet the criteria as indicated above.

What do you think?

di reston

Enough is never as never as good as good as a feast Oscar Wilde

I drink 2 cups of coffee to wake in the morning.. A dash of creamer ( from Aldi ) works for me..

My taste buds cannot differentiate between a Starbucks or a McDonald's cup of coffee..

Ross

Dark roast, strong, iced with sugar and a bit of cream or half-n-half.

Hot coffee, Irish, unless it's really cold here.

Espresso after a delicious dinner.

Coffee? We really aren't coffee aficionados. We have a cup of coffee each for Sunday breakfast. What's left (travesty I know) is warmed for Monday morning.

I'm a fill 'er up with all the stuff kind of coffee drinker. Glenn is black. Army influence.

We just aren't coffee drinkers.

Strong, very sweet, with cream. I love flavorings - hazelnut, almond, or English toffee. If it’s iced, I like it Thai style.

All that being said, I’m not much of a coffee drinker.

I rarely drink coffee during the summer months, but in the winter I enjoy one, maybe two cups in the morning. Strong dark roast with a little cream, or half and half.

Short White for me, but only about once or twice a month. With my coffee drinking mate. I used to drink 10 to 15 cups a day.

Russ

I rarely drink coffee during the summer months, but in the winter I enjoy one, maybe two cups in the morning. Strong dark roast with a little cream, or half and half.

Try it iced Cheryl. By my second morning cup in the summer, I usually end up pouring the mug of creamed coffee over a glass full of ice. ;) Hits the spot.

Yep, good reminder Kay! I never thought I would like iced coffee until I tried it a couple of years ago. Pretty yummy!

I dont !!

Its one of those things I just dont get.
My wife loves it, and when she is drinking it, you can just see the enjoyment on her face.
So, once a year, while watching her enjoy it so much, I ask to taste it ( cause I feel like Im missing out on something). She'll yell at me , saying " Dont try it you're just going to complain that it taste like crap, its bitter , and how does anyone like it". Sure enough , every time I taste it, I utter those exact words.

Just dont get it.

Larry, my oldest daughter is similar. She does love the coffee aroma though and enjoys seeing the pleasure her husband gets from his first early morning cup...but she just doesn't like the taste and that's not likely to change. :)

Back
Top Bottom