How Do You Drink Your Coffee?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
strong, hot, and black is the only way to drink it. i grew up drinking it black, i've tried it other ways, but it's not coffee unless it's black. However...the wife drinks splenda and cream with some coffee added to it, also she can drink it cold. it has to be hot for me to drink it.

Good for you...

Dunno Cath. Maybe I just associate with coffee snobs but I always get looked down upon when I say I like instant!! Luckily I still have my shoulder pads from the 80's so I just put them in when I go out with them. I am then prepared for their criticism!! :LOL:

Nothing like an instant during the week - and we have some great ones around anyway. Don't listen to them.

I'm a coffeeloving 17 year old (much to my parents dismay) and in the eternal words of Agent Dale Cooper, I take my coffee "black as midnight on a moonless night"

loveit

My usual morning coffee is about half coffee, half milk, plus a little sugar. I broke my favorite mug recently, so it's not quite as good anymore. :)

My favorite thing though is doing my grocery shopping after the kids go to bed (with my husband home with them) and my first stop being somewhere to get a cappuccino, then I sip it while I shop. Ahhhhh! Just did it last night again. It clears my mommy brain.

Really strong, really black, really hot, really fresh.
maybe a flavored creamer towards the end of the pot when it tastes funny at a couple hours old. Most pots dont make it that long.:w00t2:

Cream and sugar. Sometimes with a shot of Irish whiskey sometimes with a shot of spiced rum.

This is an old thread.;)
How I like my coffee depends what I'm in the mood for , sometimes just sugar and half & half, sometimes with flavored syrup, sometimes like a latte , or cappicino.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom