ISO really strong coffee pod

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JustJoel

Executive Chef
I’m looking for a really strong, dark coffee in a K-cup. One that will brew a cup of coffee strong enough to use in Thai iced coffee (yeah, I know it’s winter, but you haven’t stopped eating ice cream, have you? ;)).

Forget the K-cup and brew real coffee. :LOL: If you want perfect to-strength coffee, make it pour-over method. It's a new, trendy style that all of the baristas are pushing. So "new" and "trendy" that Himself made his coffee that way all the time...in college...back in the 2nd half of the 1960s.

I would look for a Latin or espresso style coffee similar to Cafe Bustelo.

espresso-blend-coffee-cafe-bustelo-k-cup_en_pdp

Forget the K-cup and brew real coffee. :LOL: If you want perfect to-strength coffee, make it pour-over method. It's a new, trendy style that all of the baristas are pushing. So "new" and "trendy" that Himself made his coffee that way all the time...in college...back in the 2nd half of the 1960s.
When I do make iced coffee, I use a French press and cold-brew overnight with a piece of cinnamon stick and a cardamom seed. But sometimes, I just can’t anticipate the day before if I’m gonna want some serious Thai iced coffee, so a last minute hack is the best I can do!

Back
Top Bottom