K-Cup users...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks! That's 10 cents per cup off my regular purchase price.
I just placed my order.

by my calculations, that still comes to 46 cents per cup. pretty good price for green mountain, but it's still 11 cents more per cup than i am paying for san francisco bay coffee k-cups. i love their coffee, and the environmentally friendly teabag-like k-cups. btw, i just saw the new keurig coffeemaker, the vue, being sold for $150 on qvc. being a keurig owner for a few years now, a sale like this arouses my suspicions.

Gwen has a Keurig coffee machine. DA and I like it, but honestly, it tastes a little bit odd. DA and I use a percolator here at home. It works on the stove without electricity. It makes such very good coffee! Our family and friends in Romania use either percolators or the regular coffee machines. I do not remember seeing a Keurig machine back home, but I shall ask Mamma of this when she calls the next time.

Your friend,
~Cat

Last edited:
No problem Andy. We buy just regular beans and ground coffee from Green Mountain, but I'm all about saving money and have no problem with passing along a deal. I'll let you guys know whenever a see a K-Cup sale.

Thank you for the heads up! Love their Dark Magic ... yum!

Interesting ... two years ago we took the motorcycle up to upstate New York and through Vermont, Maine, etc. We actually drove by the Green Mountain Coffee Company and didn't realize it until we were passed it by about a block (we were looking for Ben & Jerry's). Beautiful area!

Sumatran Reserve and Double Black Diamond are also good dark roasts.

The Celestial Seasoning teas are good, too!

Back
Top Bottom