New Tea Flavours

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alix

Everymom
Moderator Emeritus
Anyone try the new tea flavours out from Stash? I just bought White Christmas tea (white tea, peppermint and a hint of ginger) and it is yummy. They also had Christmas Eve tea, Christmas Morning tea and ummmm...I think it was called Holiday Blend? Very tasty. Love to hear comments from the rest of you.

I've never heard of Stash. Did you pick it up a the local store? I'm an iced tea junkie, would the blends do well as iced tea or would that be heresy? :unsure:

I've never heard of Stash either...but those flavors sound yummy! I just purchased some new holiday teas from Celestial Seasonings - Gingerbread Spice and Sugar Plum Spice.

I get the Stash catalogue, but haven't received a Christmas edition - they may have dropped me since I haven't bought anything for a while.

Ohhh I miss Stash teas, I used to love buying their de-caf teas, vanilla chai and raspberry white were both so luxurious to sip on cold winter nights :)

I am a convert to Stash tea. I am sure you can get it in stores in the US, I think it is a northwest product. It is worth buying. That big ole gift box of theirs is one I received from some very dear friends of mine when my Dad passed away and I LOVED all the flavours I tried.

I highly recommend the China White, the Exotica Reserve Blend and the Silver Jasmine for those folks who like to experiment.

The Christmas White tea that I just bought is really lovely. The smell is quite minty, but is mellowed a bit by the white tea. I think it would work wonders for an upset tummy being that is has both peppermint AND ginger.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom