So what's your favourite Mocktail

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I only by Sunraysia or Bickfords. I like it a bit tart though. I used to drink it straight but I wanted to cut down on the sugar content and make it last longer - 79c for 1.25L soda water; $6 for 1L of juice!

I buy Sunraysia Cranberry Juice as well....MASSIVE bottle lol, only just started buying Cranberry.

Haha! I have a bottle of cranberry juice in the fridge just chilling now for cranberry and soda water! Can't open it though until I have used up the asparagus that's in the fridge door cos I have to stand the juice up after it's opened.

Time to buy another fridge. hehehe

Time to buy another fridge. hehehe
You have no idea how close to the mark you are!! Only thing is I only bought it just under two years ago, cost me a huge packet and it has been painful for the past few months. It wasn't even the fridge I wanted but there was a waiting period of 6 to 8 weeks on the first FOUR that I wanted in the correct door opening.

Unless it explodes or something, or I win Lotto, I will be stuck with this one for several years yet! Can get a lot of fridge magnets on it! Bonus!!!:LOL:

Simmering Cranberry...

I meant when you simmer the cranberry (like you would with apple cider) with various spices, such as stick cinnamon, etc. Then you chill after straining.:chef:

:ermm: I don't simmer the cranberry, perhaps i should try this.
So what, you put cranberry, cinnamon, cloves? any sugar? this could be the cranberry i am after ;)

I haven't tried either of these but saw them and thought of you:

Under Control

Pour over a long glass of ice:
5 drops Angostura bitters
200mL OJ
90mL Cranberry juice

Sydneysider
In a shaker with ice:
30mL each of lemon juice, OJ, grapefruit juice, pineapple juice
60mL apple juice
1/2 egg white
dash grenadine
Strain into glass.

Cool thanks!!!

.....1/2 egg white.....thoughts of raw egg white makes me:sick: LOL

oh dear.....
:sick:

LOL

Ah it's not so bad! Just swallow quickly when you get to the thick bit!

Guess you could put a drip of cream instead for a thickener. Won't be the same but worth a shot.

Or make a teensy meringue and crumble it thru the drink. That really won't have the same impact but at least you'll have good nutrition!!LOL

Back
Top Bottom