Suicide Coke

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Timeloyd

Washing Up
Carbondale, Ill. U.S.A. Earth / ZZ 9 Plural Z A
When I was in high school we had suicide cokes at the soda counter in the corner Pharmacy.
It was made by making a cherry coke, with cherry flavoring, and then adding lemon, vanilla, and then chocolate syrup which was made it a suicide coke.
I tried recreating it wih the new coke flavors and choocolate syrup, but no success. Perhaps I'm missing a syrup flavor. Then it's been awhile. Does anyone know how to make a good suicide coke?

WOW all you would have to do is look at that drink and you would gain 10 pounds. Afraid I have never heard of it before.

I don't know how to make a good one, but this sure does bring back a lot of memories!!!

well, it should include a pump of EVERY syrup at the counter, and be topped off with a cherry and a lemmon slice. It would probably help to run it throught the drink mixer once to get the flavors mixed. And they only come in one size...LARGE.

My God I got quite a shock when I saw the title. It reminded me of the time when Coke and Pepsi reportedly had pesticide in it! (2003)

Add a couple shots of Mocha to that mix and use Coke Blak instead and you'd have yourself a real suicide beverage.

I know chocolate coke is Hershey's chocolate syrup mixed with coke. I tried that the other week and was not impressed.

Back
Top Bottom