Tell me some favorite hot teas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Celestial Seasonings Cranberry Apple Zinger and Honey Peach Ginger Tea. Also, loose mint tea.

Hey SierraCook, how are things with you? Where do you get that Jasmine tea? Isn't Peets a coffee house?

I am doing great, Alix. Getting a little tired of the weather, but we need the precipitation really badly here in California. Peet's is a coffee house, but my local grocery store carries it's Jasmine Tea.

Here is a link to Peet's website.

Jasmine Fancy Tea

Thank you thank you! I'm off to check it out. (Hey, incidentally, I had jasmine tea with those banana oatmeal muffins and it was a nice complement.)

My favorite is lapsang souchong, but my daughter brought me some Taylors of Harrogate English Breakfast Tea when she came back from England last summer and it is very tasty.

Right now I am drinking teas from the Edinburgh Tea & Coffee Company. I brought 3 tins back from my trip to Scotland last year. I have been drinking their heather tea and Scottish breakfast. Really good stuff.

Oh no, love licorice tea, but do have high bp, will have to find a new favorite:rolleyes:Lots of good ideas here

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom