Thomas Kemper Soda

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Banana Brain

Sous Chef
Has anyone tried Thomas Kemper soda? It only comes in six flavors and I'd have to say its the best tasting soda I've ever had by far. To even compare it to say Coke or Pepsi, even the good kind that comes in the old fashioned glass bottles (as in made with real sugar instead high fructose corn syrup) is a joke. I don't even like soda that much, but these are delicious. The vanilla for instance, REALLY tastes like real vanilla, which I'm sure they use. Its more vanilla-ey than Haagen-Dazs vanilla and smells good. There's also an orange vanilla one, old fashioned root beer, ginger ale, black cherry, and something else but it slips my mind. And to compare real root beer to A&W... well just don't.
Does anyone know if its possible to homemake soda? I know that normally they have to do the whole brewery thing and all, but I've known people who say they brew their own beer. Any soda recipes? All the equiptment I have is a carbonation machine.

Yes you can make your own sodas. It is so easy that people really just dont believe it. Basically all you need to get (since you have a carbonation machine) is some extracts/sugar and water. You can do a search on google and find tons of extracts out there that you can buy. I go through strawberry soda like crazy in my house.

This is the place I usually get my extracts from.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom