TNT Limeade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
So refreshing so yummy made a pitcher for dinner tonight the kids are gonna rip right through this.
take 6 limes and zest them place the zest and 1-2 tea. kosher salt in a small bowl pur1/2 cup boiling water over, and steep about 20 min. Now pour water through a strainer into a large pitcher or a glass jar and get rid of the zest. Stir in 1 cup of lime juice (about8-10 fresh squeezed limes0 add 1-1/2 cups of simple syrup and3 cups of bottled spring water.To Serve fill a tall glass with cubes or crushed ice pour limeade over and serve right away.
Enjoy
kadesma:LOL:

I love limeade too. I remember an ice cream store near where I went to high school that served the best limeade with crushed ice. It was so good and the lime taste was good to the end. But, I love anything lime.

This is similar to one I make, only I use splenda or stevia instead of the simple syrup because the hubby is diabetic. It's also good if you sub carbonated water for the spring water.

This is similar to one I make, only I use splenda or stevia instead of the simple syrup because the hubby is diabetic. It's also good if you sub carbonated water for the spring water.
I'll have to try it that way thanks for the tip.
kades

I love limeade too. I remember an ice cream store near where I went to high school that served the best limeade with crushed ice. It was so good and the lime taste was good to the end. But, I love anything lime.
Me too licia. I like to squeeze it over couscous with pine nuts finly chopped onion or shallot yummy.kades

Me three! going to pick up the limes this evening. Putting this ont he menu for this holiday weekend. Thanks, Kades!
Welcome June I'll be doing the same thing. Will think of you as I drink my icy limeade.
kades

Kades, I made this on Labor Day, and everyone went absolutely BONKERS over it! Including me. It was so delicious and so refreshing and more tart than sweet, which I really like.

I did use the sparkling mineral water, and it added a real "pop" to the bevvie. This recipe is a super-keeper.

Thanks so much for sharing! :chef:

Kades, I made this on Labor Day, and everyone went absolutely BONKERS over it! Including me. It was so delicious and so refreshing and more tart than sweet, which I really like.

I did use the sparkling mineral water, and it added a real "pop" to the bevvie. This recipe is a super-keeper.

Thanks so much for sharing! :chef:
Thank you for this lovely post. It makes me feel sogood to know you like my recipe.I plan to make some this week end. The kids love it as do I . Thanks again for letting me know.
kades

Back
Top Bottom