Watermelon Drink

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SurvivorGirl

Sous Chef
Does anybody have an alcohol free Watermelon drink?

I don't have enough lemons to make a lemonade drink (i only have about 2), however i do have half a water melon, as well as club soda.
If you have a recipe that doesn't involve making a simple syrup (no white sugar in the pantry either:rolleyes:) that would be good too:)

I'm thinking of blending the watermelon in a Food Processor...where should i go from there?

Thanks!!

Do you have a juicer? Watermelon and ginger is a amazing juice, packs a punch if In you go to heavy on the ginger though! For something with less of a wallop then water melon ad mint would be lovely too.

I make large pitchers of this watermelon drink and it's still not enough for my family. It's very easy and very good. We are a strict non-alcoholic family so it works for us.

1 large seedless watermelon - chop into large cubes and put it in a large bowl
water
sugar (not too much if the watermelon is sweet)
dash of lemon juice - not much just squeeze from half a lemon

In a blender (not food processor), throw in the watermelon, 1 - 2 cups of water (according to your preference, if you like it thinner add a little more water, if you like it very thick add less water), sugar (to taste) and blend until it's completely blended. Pour it in a pitcher. Repeat the process until you use up the watermelon.

Taste to ensure there is enough sugar and sweetness. Squeeze the lemon, stir and let it chill.

Serve.

Simple and Delicious.

I make large pitchers of this watermelon drink and it's still not enough for my family. It's very easy and very good. We are a strict non-alcoholic family so it works for us.

1 large seedless watermelon - chop into large cubes and put it in a large bowl
water
sugar (not too much if the watermelon is sweet)
dash of lemon juice - not much just squeeze from half a lemon

In a blender (not food processor), throw in the watermelon, 1 - 2 cups of water (according to your preference, if you like it thinner add a little more water, if you like it very thick add less water), sugar (to taste) and blend until it's completely blended. Pour it in a pitcher. Repeat the process until you use up the watermelon.

Taste to ensure there is enough sugar and sweetness. Squeeze the lemon, stir and let it chill.

Serve.

Simple and Delicious.

Will be trying this one! WAtermelon is a natural diuretic and doc said eat it. This will give me something other than tea and water to drink.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom