What's your favorite soda/pop?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We are trying to avoid corn syrup which most sodas have as main ingredient. We are looking for soda that lists 'sugar' instead of corn syrup. Hard to find.

If you happen to have an hispanic food section in your grocery or a local hispanic grocery, they have a coca-cola which my son calls Mexican Coca-cola which is still made with sugar.

Otherwise Jones Cola is made with sugar and tastes great.

**singing***Always Coca Cola

My favorite

Thistle

I drink seltzer like it's going out of style - probably 6 cans/bottles a day.

When I have sweet soda, I like ginger ale or Coke.
I like the 8oz. glass bottles of Coke - may they never get rid of the Glass bottle!

I like the 8oz. glass bottles of Coke - may they never get rid of the Glass bottle!
i think glass bottles taste better also. boyland's soda is only in glass. i love seltzer also when i am really thirsty nothing else can quench better. i like it with cranberry juice which helps to cut the sweetnes of the juice. when will they make cranberry soda? ginger and cran is close but the ginger brings a distinct flavor. seltzer plays well with cran bringing a subtle personality to the party.

Do they call it seltzer in Mass. too?
I thought that was a NY thing.
Every neighborhood used to be serviced by seltzer trucks - there are
still a few of these relics operating here.

I love Pineapple Soda, Pomegranate, Orange, and Raspberry Ice Tea. Schwepps Tonic Water. Ginger Ale. Lemonade and Lemonade Ice Tea. Limeade. Allen's Tropical Grove Guava Juice Drink.

Goya Ginger Beer.

there's an awesome pop i bought... it's japanese, i'm almost certsin, & you push a marble into it to keep it from over-fizzing. it's neat.

This has been fun to read - I had no idea there were so many regional favorites. I generally don't drink carbonated sodas, but I do like Mexican coke, made with cane sugar. Lots of good juice drinks available here, like mango and guava, but my favorite "refresco" is Delaware Punch. I used to drink it when I was a kid, and was delighted to see it here. No carbonation and mostly grape juice.

I love Knudson's spritzers, they are 80% fruit juice and no sugar added...and they taste supurb darling! :)

I love Squirt Diet Grapefruit Soda, Diet Dr. Pepper, Cherry-Vanilla Dr. Pepper and I like just about any orange soda.

There are probably others, but those are my favorite.

i just tried lipton sparkling strawberry kiwi green tea. it is pretty good.

Before being diabetic, my favorites were ;

1. Nesbits Cream Soda
2. A & W Cream Soda
3. A & W Root Beer
4. Welch's Strawberry Soda
5. 7-UP
6. Orange Crush
7. :blush: can't remember the name, but it has grapefruit oils in it

After diabetic diagnosis;
1. Wal Mart's - Clearly American - any flavor
2. Diet Cream Soda
3. Diet Root Bear
4. I make a bunch of my own soda flavors by mixing together sparkling water, Splenda, and various flavor extracts, especially vanilla as I do love my cream soda and it's very hard to find without sugar or corn syrup.

Seeeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

was your #7 Squirt? that has grapefruit in it.

nothing beats a good cherry limeaid. alas, the effects of having
two kids have made it necessary to cut out sodas if I want to keep
able to button my jeans...:ermm:

was your #7 Squirt? that has grapefruit in it.

nothing beats a good cherry limeaid. alas, the effects of having
two kids have made it necessary to cut out sodas if I want to keep
able to button my jeans...:ermm:
maybe #7 was fresca

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom