What's your favorite soda/pop?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
All this misplaced Pepsi anger.

The real villain is the Sprite conspiracy!!! People! ALL LEMON LIME IS THE SAME!! THE SAAAAMMMMMEEEEEEE!!! (hauled off by government types)

All this misplaced Pepsi anger.

The real villain is the Sprite conspiracy!!! People! ALL LEMON LIME IS THE SAME!! THE SAAAAMMMMMEEEEEEE!!! (hauled off by government types)
NO NO NO NO!! shop-rite up-rite rules!!!!!!!!!

We're a 2 soda house. I like Pepsi and Hubs likes Coke. You should hear the discussions. LOL

Oh don't I know it. Its funny that they are both "colas" but so very different to the tastebuds. I wonder if anyone has done a study on why some folks like one better than the other? Got to be some chemical reason but darned if I have a clue.

I don't think a house of seperate politics(dems-reps) could have the "discussions" we've had over taste and which is better. LOL

My favorite "pop" is Ale-8-1. It is made in Winchester,Ky. It's wonderful.

Vernors is still around! It's just a regional thing that you wouldn't get in Florida.

I like vernors a lot, but funny enough it's almost too sweet for me. You want a strong ginger ale, try stewarts! That'll put some hair on your chest. ;)

Oh don't I know it. Its funny that they are both "colas" but so very different to the tastebuds. I wonder if anyone has done a study on why some folks like one better than the other? Got to be some chemical reason but darned if I have a clue.
i think pepsi is sickeningly sweet!!

Even though I haven't had Pepsi or Coke in years I remember that I used to like Pepsi the best because it was sweeter then Coke. I used to find Coke hard to drink. I think my taste buds are just more oriented toward sweet things.

My favorites are:

Diet Coke (preferably with a healthy dollop of Bacardi Gold rum added - you DO know that the zero calories in the Diet Coke cancel out all the calories in the rum, don't you???)

Ginger Ales & Ginger Beers - the gingerier the better!

And a new one I just recently discovered: "SanPellegrino Limonata ", described as an "Italian Sparkling Lemon Beverage From Concentrate". It's like an intense sparkling lemonade - VERY tangy; not much sugar. Wonderfully refreshing.

My favorites are:

Diet Coke (preferably with a healthy dollop of Bacardi Gold rum added - you DO know that the zero calories in the Diet Coke cancel out all the calories in the rum, don't you???)

Ginger Ales & Ginger Beers - the gingerier the better!

And a new one I just recently discovered: "SanPellegrino Limonata ", described as an "Italian Sparkling Lemon Beverage From Concentrate". It's like an intense sparkling lemonade - VERY tangy; not much sugar. Wonderfully refreshing.
that sounds good, where do you get the limonata? does it have lime in it? i ask because the name seems to suggest lemon and lime.

Back
Top Bottom