What's your favorite soda/pop?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Boyland's Black Cherry soda
Arizona Iced Tea
Cranberry juice w/seltzer

DID YOU KNOW...
Nehi's "Chero-Cola" flavor was such a big seller that in 1955, they changed the name of the cola, AND the name of the company to reflect it.......The Royal Crown Corporation, and Royal Crown ("RC") Cola !

In 2008, the company was "Snapped up" by the Dr. Pepper/Snapple Group.

DID YOU KNOW...
Nehi's "Chero-Cola" flavor was such a big seller that in 1955, they changed the name of the cola, AND the name of the company to reflect it.......The Royal Crown Corporation, and Royal Crown ("RC") Cola !

RC and moon pie!! :LOL: i used to like rc but they changed the recipe and it stinks now!! snapple stinks also!! LOL i like arizona tea.

oh have you tried the sprakling green teas yet? i can't remember the brand now. :wacko:

DID YOU KNOW...

i miss the stewart's root beer stands - root beer in a real frosted fountain glass.

We Still have a "Stewart's" !
It's on the Boardwalk in Atlantic City !
you know i don't go to AC. LOL it figures!! there was one on rt. 35(? or 30 something LOL) i think in toms river on the way to seaside heights. not sure if it is still around. we had a lot up by me than they disappeared along with arthur treacher's fish and chips. they closed callahan's hot dogs also. :(

haven't had a soda in so many years
but I liked ginger ale, strong root beer and of course
Dr. Brown's Celery (was it Celray?)

Dr. Brown's Cel-Ray

img_809839_0_5c045c7d422d38609388516c8c7d57ca.jpg

nah ! the Tom's River one is gone.............(Sigh)
Stopped there often on the way home from The Heights for take-home root beer.

haven't had a soda in so many years
but I liked ginger ale, strong root beer and of course
Dr. Brown's Celery (was it Celray?)
YES dr. brown's celery soda. it is availble in jewish comunities. we have a Harold's New York Deli by me that sells it and NY egg cream's (made with Fox's U-Bet syrup the good stuff!!) in frosty mugs!! i love them. i only make choco milk with fox's!! i like choco egg cream's but my girls like the vanilla. no accounting ............. LOL they didn't learn that from me.

nah ! the Tom's River one is gone.............(Sigh)
Stopped there often on the way home from The Heights for take-home root beer.
me toooooooooo. the wooden flap up window cover and the flies!! LOL i remember them from my childhood. oh all the things my kids missed out on LOL i spent a lot of time at the carousel arcade and lucky leo's. does the heights not have THE BEST sausage and pepper sammies!! and the fresh lemonade. OMG i think i am addicted!! LOL

Absolutely !
Matter of fact, back in the day, we'd drive from trenton just for the food !
Lucky Leo's took up a lot of MY time as well................

We always went down the back way, which brought us out right at the Stewart's.......... how convenient !

Absolutely !
Matter of fact, back in the day, we'd drive from trenton just for the food !
Lucky Leo's took up a lot of MY time as well................

We always went down the back way, which brought us out right at the Stewart's.......... how convenient !
LOL do you go there still? i think i need to take a trip to the carousel and get some little necks on the half, a lemonade and play some games!! i come from the north ft. lee area.

Back
Top Bottom