What's your favorite soda/pop?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maybe it was because you started your post with something negative about the topic. You could have just as easily stated you prefer the Knudsen's sparkling fruit juice for health reasons (lack of added sugar, real or fake).
Just a thought...

Good grief, I know the topic was my favourite soda pop, and I said what mine was and I merely suggested other try it, what's your problem? I think defensive remarks like the one you made toward me make my point even more clear about the over consumption of sugar in our society.

What you spoke of wasn't soda pop, and I haven't had any sugar today so you can throw that intelligent theory away and try real hard for a new one, hopefully a real one this time. I spoke only the truth, stick to the topic, especially if it's your first post on the thread. Find the Health threads elsewhere.

Wyogal said:
Maybe it was because you started your post with something negative about the topic. You could have just as easily stated you prefer the Knudsen's sparkling fruit juice for health reasons (lack of added sugar, real or fake).
Just a thought...
:clap:

Coke... ONLY if it has some cap'n morgan in it.
Orange Crush
not a fan of soda, never really liked it, unless it has booze in it. Or OC on a hot day. Grape is good, too. or 7-up over sherbet...
oh yeah, and rootbeer floats, A&W or Hires
demented, I know

Good lord! Are we related? The capt and I are old friends!:LOL:
I have to say I don't like 7-up like I used to. This will sound strange/funny but since they went "all natural" it tastes different to me.

What you spoke of wasn't soda pop, and I haven't had any sugar today so you can throw that intelligent theory away and try real hard for a new one, hopefully a real one this time. I spoke only the truth, stick to the topic, especially if it's your first post on the thread. Find the Health threads elsewhere.

You know this is getting way too weird for me. I'm sorry you took my remarks personally. It really is sad to me when someone makes a statement about something they prefer over something else and even if others don't agree it gets to the point where it comes to this. Like you I have the right to state what I like or don't like. I did not point my preference toward you personally, on the contrary, it was a statement directed to no one in particular. I'm sorry that you felt this way. But like me, you are entitled to your opinion, so lets just agree to disagree like gentlemen/women.

Next time you want to quote, you may wish to use quotation marks or the "quote" feature. It gets confusing to read your replies otherwise.
Go ahead and state your opinion. Just be prepared for others to do the same.

Please the original poster asked what your favorite soda/pop was..If you do not drink soda or pop, please start another thread about what you like to drink..If you have issues with something said here, please remember to take it to PM...Respect and kindness as well as your opinion are important to all of us.
kadesma

Last edited:
I like izze sodas.

Although when I have the occasional carbonated beverage, it's usually made locally with grains and hops. ;)

I think he is talking about Cream Soda chefkathleen. Cream soda is one of my favorites with Dr. Brown's being my absolute favorite brand.

I just finished a bottle of Deerfield brand Gourmet Cream Soda ($1.19 a 16 oz. btl. - found exclusively at Walgreens) and one of the selling features printed beneath their logo is, "No High Fructose Corn Syrup" Also, it's not a very sweet soda, just full of flavor.

When I was a kid, I used to love cream soda. It's been a long time since I've had any though ... I think I'll have to find some :)

Oh I remember that! My mom used to like yellow cream soda. I think the red was strawberry? I was a chocola (sp) lover! Now they have YooHoo.

Did anyone else put chocolate syrup in their coca cola?

My fav soda was always cream soda - - - when it wasn't orange soda - - - and when it wasn't grape soda :rolleyes:

Either real Coca-Cola or Schweppes Ginger Ale.
You and I would get along great Andy. Those would be my choices, in that order as well. I hardly ever drink soda, but when I do it would usually be one of those two. I get Dr. Brown's cream soda when I have real NY deli though. Anything else would just not be right for my taste buds.

You and I would get along great Andy. Those would be my choices, in that order as well. I hardly ever drink soda, but when I do it would usually be one of those two. I get Dr. Brown's cream soda when I have real NY deli though. Anything else would just not be right for my taste buds.

Oh, I haven't had cream soda in years, perhaps decades. I used to drink it all the time as a kid. That and Orange Crush in a brown long neck bottle.

Back
Top Bottom