Wu-yi tea

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dina

Executive Chef
Has anyone tried the Wu-yi system yet? I wonder if this Asian tea really works to take off pounds. I've been taking Oolong with green tea/pomegranite and it works for me. Any tried and true stories about Wu-yi, anyone?

Just got another email from this tea distributors. Has anyone tried it yet and does it really work?

Has anyone tried the Wu-yi system yet? I wonder if this Asian tea really works to take off pounds. I've been taking Oolong with green tea/pomegranite and it works for me. Any tried and true stories about Wu-yi, anyone?
I have heard of it only Dina, I have been doing a little research on White Mulberry leaf tea because [a] it is supposed to do wonders as well and I have one growing in the back yard. If I can find more information I will one day try it but as Quicksilver says, it could be a scam just to sell the tea. Here's a link http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f12/mulberry-tea-leaves-48374.html
Sorry I can't help you but I am pleased to hear that the Oolong tea works.

I know about scams QSilver ~ thanks for the heads up. But the link I provided is the exact one my friend brought me back from Taiwan. I've been taking this tea for a month now and I've seen results. My tummy has shrunk about 3 inches.

FYI~Tried and true oolong tea

DH and I have lost 8 pounds in 7 weeks with oolong tea. I found another vendor called Teas, Etc. from Florida and they were very nice and helpful over the phone. I was told that the tea I've been having is the Green Dragon Oolong from Taiwan. It has less oxidation so has less caffeine. We've found that the tea is subsiding our appetite so we don't eat as much-about 5 small meals daily. Exercise has also helped a lot.

Dina, you should give credit where credit is due. The tea didn't do it, the effort you put in did. You are using more calories than you are taking in, period. That is the only way to lose weight effectively. The tea might fill you up a bit so you aren't as hungry, but in and of itself it isn't doing anything for you. Any warm tea will work. YOU are doing what is needed and good for you! I'm glad you are feeling good about yourself.

Dina, you should give credit where credit is due. The tea didn't do it, the effort you put in did. You are using more calories than you are taking in, period. That is the only way to lose weight effectively. The tea might fill you up a bit so you aren't as hungry, but in and of itself it isn't doing anything for you. Any warm tea will work. YOU are doing what is needed and good for you! I'm glad you are feeling good about yourself.
The tea detoxifies and helps with digestion so it does help release toxins in your body. It will make you go poopy (oops..can I say that here?:ohmy:) at least 3 times daily the first weeks that you begin taking it. Once your body is cleansed and you begin eating healthier, the restroom breaks subside. I've researched it quite a bit and it does have a lot of health benefits. Here's an FYI link About Oolong Tea About Oolung Tea Health Benefits High Mountain Oolong Tea

You made me laugh out loud at work Dina, and then I couldn't explain why! Seriously though, you said you lost 8lbs in something like 6 or 7 weeks. That doesn't sound like the tea did it, that sounds like good commonsense eating choices and more calories being burned. Nice work! I'm sure the tea is good for you too, but it is only a small part of the overall work you are doing. Credit to you Dina. Way to go.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom