Yummy Banana-Peanut Butter Smoothie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chief Longwind Of The North

Certified/Certifiable
I made a smoothie tonight that came out so smooth and delicate in texture, you would think you were drinking pure cream. However, this great smoothie is better tasting. We all know and love PB and banana samiches. So I just made one you can drink.m Here's how it's made:

1 banana, peeled, halved, and frozen
1 cup whole milk
1 dash cinnamon
1/8 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1 heaping tbs. (the dining room kind, not the measuring kind) smooth peanut butter.

Combine all into your blender and process on high for 1 minute. Serve ice-cold.

Notice, no sweetener added. This smoothie isn't cloyingly sweet, but is sweet enough just from the banana and peanut butter. The hint of cinnamon and vanilla are there, but only as a light accent that tickles the taste buds.

Hope you try it. Hope you love it.

May your hot things be hot, your cold things be cold, and your cheddar sit at room temperature.

Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

hi i prefer to add natural milk it's better for the healty

Do you mean raw milk (straight from the cow)? We can get it locally and it is very expensive. We use it to make mozzarella and ricotta cheese when we feel ambitious. IMO, it has a much better flavor and texture than mass produced cheese.

He does use natural milk...as natural as he can get in the US.

You can get natural milk, it's just labeled as "for animal consumption only" or something along those lines, but I know lots of people that buy it and use it anyway to drink or make cheese. Just have to be careful and buy it from a reputable source. And, like Craig mentioned, it's more expensive than store-bought milk where we're at.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom