GCC - Convenience Store Challenge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd like to give it a go, but my time is a bit crunched. We've had family visiting, a kid recovering, and all the usual work stuff to boot. I work tomorrow, yoga on Sunday and back to the school/dance routine Monday. I THINK I'm off Thursday and Saturday so I might be able to squeeze in there. I'll be the sneaky dark horse though. ;)

I'd like to give it a go, but my time is a bit crunched. We've had family visiting, a kid recovering, and all the usual work stuff to boot. I work tomorrow, yoga on Sunday and back to the school/dance routine Monday. I THINK I'm off Thursday and Saturday so I might be able to squeeze in there. I'll be the sneaky dark horse though. ;)

Sneaky dark horses are okay, too! I hope you can find the time Alix, it really is fun thinking things up.

Alix said:

Alix.... I might have to be your "sneaky dark horse" twin. I am crunched for time too and still recovering from my 5 week flu,
but I really want to join in, so for now I'm in! I hope you are too!

Sent from my iPhone using Cooking

I can't wait to see what you all come up with! I would have loved to try this one, but I know I couldn't come up with anything as good as the rest of you, so I will stick to voting. :cool:

spork said:
Somebunny, even if you can only manage one appetizer plate with convenience store cough drops, you have my full vote. Have fun!

Spork, you always crack me up! Cough drops it is!

Sent from my iPhone using Cooking

I'm sitting this one out. But I'll be a taste judge if anyone wants to send me their entries. :)

I can't wait to see what you all come up with! I would have loved to try this one, but I know I couldn't come up with anything as good as the rest of you, so I will stick to voting. :cool:

Barbara, it is so NOT about making anything as good as the others. I think anyone who has competed in the first two challenges (myself included) will say that it is about challenging yourself to think outside your norms and to have a lot of fun!

But you do make a good cheerleader. Maybe in a future challenge you will be inspired. I know you have great ideas! :)

It's started...I do have to run and buy some ice, but it has definitely started. I need to clean all the stuff off the table again, so I can take pictures. Coffee first...I slept in!

Mine was not started. I took a nap that turned into an all day nap. Will try for tomorrow.

My dessert had one redeeming quality!

Now I have to get my pics uploaded to the comeputer and finish writing things up. Shrek is not the best person to have around for critique...like trying to pull teeth! "I'm eatin' it aren't I?" GRR!!!

Mine was not started. I took a nap that turned into an all day nap. Will try for tomorrow.

Don't feel bad Kathleen. I ended up spending my whole two hours out chatting with my best friend over tea with no time left for convenience store shopping. Will have to try tomorrow as well.

My dessert had one redeeming quality!

Now I have to get my pics uploaded to the comeputer and finish writing things up. Shrek is not the best person to have around for critique...like trying to pull teeth! "I'm eatin' it aren't I?" GRR!!!

DH is much the same. "So, what do you want me to say about it?" :mad:

Back
Top Bottom