GCC Convenience Store - PF Beverage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PrincessFiona60

Ogress Supreme
Moderator Emeritus
Here's the song that was stuck in my head!

Beverage: "The Lime In The Coconut"

2 Tablespoons Coconut Crème (or Pina Colada Mixer)
1 Tablespoon Lime Juice
Pour over crushed ice, if you like.
Add 6 ounces of 7-Up.

Critique:
Shrek: “That is very, very good. It would be good with some vodka or clear rum. Very nice blend of flavors.” “Ï want more, how would it taste with ginger ale?”

PF: “Oh, I like! It is very bright and fresh and the lime is not covered by the coconut. I was able to get coconut crème in the mixers, I purposely did not get Colada mix.”

Attachments

• Convemience Store 007.JPG
    Convemience Store 007.JPG
    144 KB · Views: 196
I have replenished the supplies for this and have been having fun drinking it again. It tastes so good, I've subbed in Sprite, it was on sale.

My DH can't handle any kind of milk - cow, goat, soy, rice, almond, etc. The only two things that work for him are a dry "potato milk" powder and coconut milk. He makes a mix of coconut cream, coconut milk and coconut oil, with the potato powder and water. It actually doesn't taste so bad! So now I am into anything coconut!

My DH can't handle any kind of milk - cow, goat, soy, rice, almond, etc. The only two things that work for him are a dry "potato milk" powder and coconut milk. He makes a mix of coconut cream, coconut milk and coconut oil, with the potato powder and water. It actually doesn't taste so bad! So now I am into anything coconut!

You want some Coconut creme? I can get it for you! This stuff is sweetened, I want to eat it with a spoon!:pig:

Back
Top Bottom