GCC Convenience Store ~ Somebunny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
All done finally! The cooking was fun! The posting was not. But I have it all figured out now so I am ready for next time! Bon Apetite'

What an excellent idea using the potato chips in your potato dish!

Well done! posting pics, that is... :mad::)
As for the dishes, Fantastic, somebunny!
I'm going to google to see if anyone else in the world has ever baked a dish with potato chips, funyons and spam...

Wow, it was worth the wait! Those Souffles are inspired and I love the scalloped potato chips and spam.

You know what they say about saving the best for last - Somebunny you pulled out all the stops on this one. And I was teary eyed thinking of your memories of your friend Bob.

Thanks for sharing that and your wonderful menu!

Thank you all so much! It really was fun! I think my friend Bob would have loved the meal! I wasn't sure if Potato Chips could be used in place of fresh potatoes especially after my trial run at them last weekend. But, I had tried cooking them in the microwave on that attempt and that was not a good idea lol! They worked just fine in the conventional oven for about 40 min.

Wow..amazing! I love the Appletini, inspired.

Kathleen you are going to have to fight me for those souffles!!!! :LOL:

Very creative! I would have never thought of scalloped potatoes with potato chips, but it makes sense! Everything looked good. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom