GCC - Mushroom Challenge Build Up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay who snuck down here and made off with all the good mushrooms???? :(

We may have a late game substitution on Sunday.

Kathleen did it.. you forgot she is a ninja...

:LOL:

Hey man... wanna buy some mushrooooms... we got some good stuff.... :LOL:

Ah.. so it was a late-night ninja raid was it. Mmmmmm tricky one she is.

LOL.. remember that Muppet from Sesame Street. "Psst.. buddy.. ya wanna buy a "Z"?" (opening his trench coat) :LOL:

I'm hoping that there will be more out tomorrow morning. I was at the stores shopping mid-afternoon today as I wasn't planning on going out tomorrow. Oh well, I'll get up early, go get coffee, croissants, and some bagels at Panera then try the grocery store again. :angel:

Whereas, Kathleen and I get to sit back, sip Mint Juleps and wait for the photo finish.

@LB and PF - Valium lollipops, thanks. The salt lick is for large corporate locations....or faculty rooms during homecoming week. :)

Shouldn't that be Mushroom Juleps??? :LOL:

Mushroom martinis!

Okay who snuck down here and made off with all the good mushrooms???? :(

We may have a late game substitution on Sunday.

ME! For mushroom martinis! :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, the mushroom pickings were mighty slim!

Shhhhhhhhhhh.......besides...am waiting for Santa.

@LB and PF - Valium lollipops, thanks. The salt lick is for large corporate locations....or faculty rooms during homecoming week. :)

Oh, I needed the salt lick when I got back to work today. I had 15 patient folders waiting for me. Got them all done today, too! Amazing how I'm the only one that can do that part of the job.:)

I had some setbacks with my dessert last night, which is now done, and am tied up most of the day so I am hoping I can get the pictures formatted and write-ups done for tonight or tomorrow morning.

I really am looking forward to sharing!

Everything is done but the desserts. They'll be done tonight. Write-ups and pictures will be posted tomorrow.

LP, can't wait to see what you made.

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Thanks, Kathleen and Fiona! As soon as I get my recipes all up I am really looking forward to commenting on all your wonderful stuff. I wanted to wait until I was done and now I can just enjoy everyone else's beautiful work!

I'm sorry I missed this. You all have done a beautiful job. Great work
kades:)

You haven't missed anything, Kades! Today is the last day for entries (we are waiting on Goodweed!) and then the voting begins! But I know for me and most of my competitors, it is not about the votes, but what we have learned about ingredients and ourselves in the process!

This is a re-creation of the Mushroom Challenge in it's own thread. It had been pointed out that the "DC Contest" Thread was getting huge and unwieldy and may be putting people off who can't find the rules or know exactly what all of us crazy people are talking about.

Each GCC will now have it own thread once it is decided and we will use "DC Contest" as our Suggestion and Idea thread, also a place to chat about the contest in general.

I will be posting a "Golden Chef Challenge - Rules" thread once I have it written up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom