GCC - Mushroom Challenge Build Up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay, I did my entree for lunch today and it turned out better than I was expecting it to. Tomorrow is the appetizer and then I have to wait for a trip to my doctor on Wednesday so I can get two ingredients from a gourmet store near there. (Spork, this is my mysterious "supplier" :cool: totally on the up and up! :LOL::LOL:)

I was really not sure that I was ready to do this, but after today it really brought back the passion for creating with food. I can't wait to finish. I already have pretty tough competition from Kathleen and Fiona and there are others in the wings as well!

Okay, I did my entree for lunch today and it turned out better than I was expecting it to. Tomorrow is the appetizer and then I have to wait for a trip to my doctor on Wednesday so I can get two ingredients from a gourmet store near there. (Spork, this is my mysterious "supplier" :cool: totally on the up and up! :LOL::LOL:)

I was really not sure that I was ready to do this, but after today it really brought back the passion for creating with food. I can't wait to finish. I already have pretty tough competition from Kathleen and Fiona and there are others in the wings as well!

I had to get mine done early...the apprehension was making me nuts! Anticipation makes me worse than a little kid waiting for Santa!:wacko:

As for your "mysterious supplier" these are 'shrooms after all!

I'm making my dessert tomorrow and then the rest of the cooking and serving the meal on Sunday.

I had to get mine done early...the apprehension was making me nuts! Anticipation makes me worse than a little kid waiting for Santa!:wacko:

As for your "mysterious supplier" these are 'shrooms after all!

You totally stole my reply to LB. You totally described me regarding the anticipation...and when I was little with Santa. :LOL:

I'm making my dessert tomorrow and then the rest of the cooking and serving the meal on Sunday.

I cannot wait to see what you and LB make!!!!

By the way, who else is in the running? Goodweed, I know you have been having some house issues. Are you still planning to join in the fun? Afterall this IS your doing you know.....getting us all excited about fungus!

By the way, who else is in the running? Goodweed, I know you have been having some house issues. Are you still planning to join in the fun? Afterall this IS your doing you know.....getting us all excited about fungus!

Yes, but I do have until the 12th to post. Don'tcha worry 'bout me. I'll have my stuff made and pictures, and descriptions, and everything!:LOL:

Seeeya; Goodweed of the North

Goodweed is cruelly milking our anticipation. Minus 10 points in my book for impersonating the true gift-bearing bearded gentleman of the North.

I'm just glad my anxiety/anticipation level has balanced out. I was starting to think I would have to pick up a Valium Salt Lick from the pharmacy.

Goodweed is cruelly milking our anticipation. Minus 10 points in my book for impersonating the true gift-bearing bearded gentleman of the North.

You are probably not going to see my stuff before the 12th either, or at least the 11th, as I won't have all my ingredients until the 9th. I have one course done, but there are three more to go.

I love dangling these carrots (or in this case mushrooms) in front of you. It makes the game more exciting! ;)

You are probably not going to see my stuff before the 12th either, or at least the 11th, as I won't have all my ingredients until the 9th. I have one course done, but there are three more to go.

I love dangling these carrots (or in this case mushrooms) in front of you. It makes the game more exciting! ;)

Whereas, Kathleen and I get to sit back, sip Mint Juleps and wait for the photo finish.

Back
Top Bottom