GCC - The 4 Seasons Challenge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Everything is done. Hopefully, I'll be posting tonight, with pictures. Because of a very busy schedule, this one was work. But the results speak for themselves. I and DW ate cheap food that was soooooo good!:chef:

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

I'm posted as well, but it isn't showing up yet. And to Dave and Barb; mazing stuff, simply amazing. I thought I had this one in the bag. I should have know better.;)

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Well, I've started posting. I'm still waiting for my thread to be approved so I can post the rest. I didn't realize they had to be approved first. If it gets approved in the next hour or so I'll be able to post. If not I've gotta go to work, so I guess I'll post when I get off if I'm not too exhausted.

Goodweed and Sprout, your threads should be visible by now! I will wait until 9 pm PST to set up the polls just in case there is anyone not posted yet.

Mine have all posted, but all but the autumn apple pie have been squeezed out by other posts.:LOL:

Sprout, you make me proud. You are hereby officially dubbed, FOODIE EXTRAORDINAIRE! Can I do that, or do you have to be a mod?:LOL:

Anyway, I've looked at all of the posted entries so far. All I can say for everyone is WOW! If we all got together in one place, with the ingredients we wanted, I think we would put Robert Irvine to shame. Well, maybe not. But he would be in good company.:mrgreen:

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

All the entries are in and the Polls are open but nobody's voted yet! Come on everyone, check these out there are some awesome dishes happening here and they are waiting for your comments and votes.

While the contestants compete to challenge themselves, as a previous entrant I can share that the votes are helpful too.

The polls close next Sunday but why wait?

Do I need a new prescription for my reading glasses? I can't find the poll for the entree....

Back
Top Bottom