PPPC-II. It's baaaack...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well this was worth it. When do we play Kansas City again? :yum:

Here was my plate of BBQ.
View attachment 19191

And more specifically, the burnt ends. Man these are tasty. I had my doubts and thought they would dry out, but they didn't. They were morsels of goodness, just like the websites said they would be.
View attachment 19192

I pretty much made them using this website:
Barbecue Brisket Recipe Texas Style, A Detailed Step By Step Guide

For pics along the way you can visit the Outdoor Cooking forum here.
http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f36/todays-q-87624.html

I love their sign.

View attachment 19191

And more specifically, the burnt ends. Man these are tasty. I had my doubts and thought they would dry out, but they didn't. They were morsels of goodness, just like the websites said they would be.
View attachment 19192

I pretty much made them using this website:
Barbecue Brisket Recipe Texas Style, A Detailed Step By Step Guide

For pics along the way you can visit the Outdoor Cooking forum here.
http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f36/todays-q-87624.html

That's a tasty and hearty looking spread there Pac!

most thoughtful of you to take a photo before packing & shipping to me pac.trust it was clearly marked "bundle for britain guaranteed next day delivery":rolleyes:.outstanding:chef:,truly outstanding!!

Thanks, Fi, Katy and Harry :)

Harry,cshipping to England is outrageous these days, let alone overnight. It might be cheaper for you to come here ;);)

Carol, gotta love the power of rhyme :LOL:

Thanks, RJD. This was only my second brisket and I was pretty pleased with it.

attachment.php
Lardy, Lardy, does that look good! :yum: We're moving to Ashtabula when we head back home. Not that close to the kids in Akron and Canton, but not that far from you - AND your cooking!

Lardy, Lardy, does that look good! :yum: We're moving to Ashtabula when we head back home. Not that close to the kids in Akron and Canton, but not that far from you - AND your cooking!

Thanks, CG :) And fortunately I am downwind of you so you won't smell the smoke whenever I fire the smoker up :LOL:
Not that far at all...

Alrighty then!
It's week 9 and the Browns are playing their old sel... err, I mean the Ravens again. There isn't a whole lotta preppin' or long cooking times today because seafood is on the menu. So we'll let these Maryland Crab Cakes rest a while in the fridge and I'll get back to you.

Attachments

• crab cakes1.jpg
    crab cakes1.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 131

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom